AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I haven't really seen any mens shoe palace wins either so I'm holding out hope

can confirm that a lot of shoe palaces in L.A area have not received their shipment for men’s sizes.
I just picked up my size 7 GS and asked the manager. He said they should be getting the rest of the men’s wed or Thursday and that they will raffle those off.

Hit on SNKRS pass yesterday.
7E09ACED-02AB-485D-A4E8-C08FDF7B573B.jpeg

Anyone’s Hibbet raffle pair ship? Mine def still says processing. It’s my first win there so I’m not sure what’s normal.

I did win Biohacks and I think they didn’t give me shipping until like Sunday-Monday.

can confirm that a lot of shoe palaces in L.A area have not received their shipment for men’s sizes.
I just picked up my size 7 GS and asked the manager. He said they should be getting the rest of the men’s wed or Thursday and that they will raffle those off.
Appreciate the info. What store did you pickup at? Definitely want to be on the lookout for the raffle

This is obviously after employees got their taste.
I’ve been seeing this a lot more so recently.

Employees are definitely into sneakers. Why wouldn’t they set a side a pair or a percentage for them to have access too

Stores have always set aside certain number of pairs for employees
I think stores are just getting less pairs
Most pairs are being sold thru online now that’s why folks are going hard with bots to get most of the inventory

I’ve been seeing this a lot more so recently.

Employees are definitely into sneakers. Why wouldn’t they set a side a pair or a percentage for them to have access too
I never said they wouldn’t be. I know employees are allowed a certain percentage of stock as they should be. But let’s assume 5 employees got pairs, that’s a third of the stock. That’s a lil too much imo but who knows what goes on back there besides them.

It’s amazing how ppl can turn a $170 shoe into a $500 one

I’m waiting for the undercutting to begin on the resell market smh

Honestly I don’t know how some footstores even survive
I only buy something when I used to win on the apps
I only hit up the mall to pickup shoes
I would never browse inside the store and buy random stuff
But I think I’m probably the minority
They must get enough foot traffic for sales

Trying to decide if I feel like taking the white laces out of my court purple 2.0s and putting them in these...

Outsole color doesn’t come close to matching the suede upper. Like a vibrant versus dull blue

Just picked mine up. Guess the employees thought I wasn’t coming. I got there about 20 minutes after the pick up window opened. My daughter had a basketball game.
The little employees were acting real shady.I heard a girl say oh is that the last one and then the guys started whispering and a few of them went to the back. They seemed mad that I picked my own shoes up. Then the guy checking me out said you better be careful walking out of here with those. The way he said it was almost like he had some people waiting.

He must have forgotten that this is a right to carry state. I definitely have my gun with me all the time but especially when I am with my family picking up something someone might want to rob me for. Anyway I love these shoes.

6993AD3D-5A8E-43B2-B78A-880493C29B24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom