AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

93AA8DF6-979F-49FD-9778-0BB8E4DA77EE.jpeg

Sold my used university blue low 11s from 17’ that were uncomfortable as hell and Taupe 4s on GOAT for these. Well worth. One of the few pairs I wanted this year.

Win Like 82s? I thought my pair was just uncomfortable because I went a half size down, but you may be on to something...

Tysons corner VA has a **** ton of pairs at ftl. Just a heads up if you are in that area. I'm pretty sure at least 200 or 300 pairs. I l took a quick peek at the inventory for size 9.5 and they had 20 pairs. I was kind of shocked. However I will not be going there and I hate to see.the crowd at the store. That line will take forever so be there early before the store opens.

Tysons corner VA has a **** ton of pairs at ftl. Just a heads up if you are in that area. I'm pretty sure at least 200 or 300 pairs. I l took a quick peek at the inventory for size 9.5 and they had 20 pairs. I was kind of shocked. However I will not be going there and I hate to see.the crowd at the store. That line will take forever so be there early before the store opens.
Those numbers are crazy. I wish I knew a store in my area was stocked like that, you have a really decent shot at getting a pair, I’d deal with a line if I could get these at retail 🤷🏾‍♂️

I chose FTL state st downtown as one of the stores hoping that they will get a lot of pairs
I haven’t been there since it was changed over to a FTL from FTA
This could be the one!

I'd recommend calling the store(s) you entered to confirm they actually have pairs. Ended up calling the ones I put in for and several said they don't have them despite being on the app. Could be duck tales but just wanted to give a heads up. GL folks.

I'd recommend calling the store(s) you entered to confirm they actually have pairs. Ended up calling the ones I put in for and several said they don't have them despite being on the app. Could be duck tales but just wanted to give a heads up. GL folks.

If I have to talk to another human being I dont need them.

I called a couple of stores

didn't know if it was a situation where maybe they got larger mens sizes initially, and the late shipments was smaller sizes

first store the girl said she can't tell me anything

another store, the guy was telling me the sizes shown on the app are what are available in the stores I select

FgPkul-G1mPiMlhR7PZPNFVT6TjxdJkL5Dl4fyU_FU59NXGfGFYOASNSCSe6-2uq_AHYU7v-alykfU7vE4cfWhYTo8okL6kQElCm1Q1YtP1OxNlYV6OXbnyrGh2cxTMU

then he starts telling me that the employees don't really know much about the app because they're not allowed to have it cause it's cheating and they could get fired if they have it

It’s a good thing this drop isn’t happening next Thursday lol, this could’ve been FTL’s greatest April Fool’s prank

“Hey, they think nobody got pairs last time, let’s make them think they can get some again & take more points from everyone!!!”They’ll all buy in & wait around for the same L twice, we’ll laugh as they crash the site & complain until they buy our other merchandise, but they’ll spend more points doing it!”

that’s what this all feels like lol

But I’m still in it to lose it🔥 let’s see only winners, no whammy!

Back
Top Bottom