AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I’m sure this has been asked but how does that head start **** work cause I used all my point to max out on footlocker and champs and I was just going for GS pair. I figure obviously other people have head starts maybe but I feel like I’ve seen people that don’t even have them win.

I’m sure this has been asked but how does that head start **** work cause I used all my point to max out on footlocker and champs and I was just going for GS pair. I figure obviously other people have head starts maybe but I feel like I’ve seen people that don’t even have them win.
Head starts are supposed to give you a better chance of securing a pair, but to me it’s just a scam. System is rigged.

Were you alerted that you were off the WL, or were you still checking every once in a while?

Never understood their WL system. I would wait til the draw technically ends, and still no update.
The app gave me a notification. I got off wait list for the 3s last week too, but didn’t get a notification, the reservation just appeared as I was refreshing the app then.

Maybe the key is buying other weak ish they sell and not just the drops. I buy random shirts or shorts once in a while and i seem to hit atleast 1 pair of most drops.

Might be some truth to this. My friend got his first W on the FLX app today. Apparently he said copped some clothes and socks within the past week or 2 which he never did before. Now he finally gets a W....coincidence? lol.

I think I went 0/32 this time round

I was 0/20 on the initial drop, all full head starts

this time 9 of them did not have any head starts while the rest had full head starts...wasn't going to bother with head starts on TD or PS pairs...one account ran out of head starts so I didn't have enough points for a GS pair

did get waitlisted on one pair on FTL

I though I was putting in work

Back
Top Bottom