AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

IMG_1746.JPG

GS pair arrived today. Now just need ONE instore raffle win and ill be good.

I hope those that won via Hibbetts online raffle don't get canceled like I did last week with the silver toes! I've had too many similar instances now, including Snkrs canceling my Sacai vaporwaffle win, that I no longer get excited about winning. There's a little sigh of relief when it ships, but a big sigh of relief when they're delivered and it's the right product. A few months ago, Bape sent me a mask instead of a hat that I ordered and of course, no corrective action could be taken since everything was sold out.

I am wondering if I am able to hit on a size 11 in these and wanted to trade them for a size 11 in the Biohacks if that is a good trade or if the person getting the University Blues would be the clear winner. LOL I am trying to find the Biohacks for a friend who missed out on them and I do not want to pay resale for them, but I want him to own a pair.

I am wondering if I am able to hit on a size 11 in these and wanted to trade them for a size 11 in the Biohacks if that is a good trade or if the person getting the University Blues would be the clear winner. LOL I am trying to find the Biohacks for a friend who missed out on them and I do not want to pay resale for them, but I want him to own a pair.

From a money/value perspective, the recipient of the university blue would be the winner. The bio hacks should be mid-$200 and I assume these should be at least $100 more if not $150.

My last good cop for 1’s on snkrs was the court purple white pair
But since then it’s been nothing but L’s
It’s been hard copping pretty much anything off snkrs now but 1’s it’s been almost impossible
Footapps used to be clutch for 1’s
But not anymore

Shoepalace just called won GS size 5.5 ill take it. Didn't know GS sizes was going for that much on the secondary market wtf

Same here! Got a call from Shoe Palace, got hyped, to find out I won a sz 5.5 :lol: (was hoping for 9.5)

My last good cop for 1’s on snkrs was the court purple white pair
But since then it’s been nothing but L’s
It’s been hard copping pretty much anything off snkrs now but 1’s it’s been almost impossible
Footapps used to be clutch for 1’s
But not anymore

Back before the tiktok generation got into 1s I copped Black/Red 1s ("banned 1s") royal 1s, shadow 1s, pine green 1.0, All Star/Chameleon 1, etc with no issue. Can't buy any 1s the past year or so. Same boat as you. My last AJ1 hit was the Court Purple which weren't all that difficult to cop at the time

From a money/value perspective, the recipient of the university blue would be the winner. The bio hacks should be mid-$200 and I assume these should be at least $100 more if not $150.
Thank you for your response. I figured that would be the case, but my friend does not want the University Blues and neither do I, so the only reason I am going after them is to trade. If this can go down, then I am cool with the recipient being the winner of the trade.

Back
Top Bottom