AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I was all but certain I was going to do white laces, but perhaps I should go with black laces instead since these others already have laces matching the tongue?

Attachments

• 1F2E7DD9-90D2-4C70-9F2D-60561C008ACE.jpeg
    1F2E7DD9-90D2-4C70-9F2D-60561C008ACE.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 161
I like that is has the black Nike sign and collar since the 3s have Grey accents, makes it easier for me to decide on which to wear.

Usually prefer white laces on white tongue but I like the black laces on these since the uni blue suede is already pretty muted.

So if we wait until the 24th to try to cop them again where do you think the resale value will be by that time?

So if we wait until the 24th to try to cop them again where do you think the resale value will be by that time?
At this point I don’t see them dipping much further...I think a men’s size @ $400 and GS size @ $350 would be considered a “steal”...pretty crazy prices...I think 1s from here on out are going to have a higher resell price...the days of sub $300 for 1s is probably over...

At this point I don’t see them dipping much further...I think a men’s size @ $400 and GS size @ $350 would be considered a “steal”...pretty crazy prices...I think 1s from here on out are going to have a higher resell price...the days of sub $300 for 1s is probably over...
If you were going to pay resale for these, would you go ahead and get them now or wait to see if you hit on the late release?

I’d prolly hold out a few more weeks. There’s late pairs going up for raffle and hyper royals on the horizon. These should go down a little lower, settle for a month maybe then start climbing back up. Pure conjecture though.

Back
Top Bottom