AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Sooooo..... when can we actually start the reservation process?! Hella stores “supposedly” can in my area.....

4CB1266F-EBD5-45A4-A4B3-3AAC86CD55B4.png

Damnit!
Guess I’m entering with full HS!
If I can’t flush these points down the toilet where will they go?

My only question is what do people be buying in order to rack up FLX points in order to hit on quality releases like this. Watching YouTube videos, SniperKicks said you need like 2.5 million FLX points in order to hit consistently smh.
I got J23's list of Jordan releases this year and listed the shoes I've won reservations on since FLX started. I only went to the end of July 2020 so I've obviously bought more since then.

UNC to Chicago I
Pine Green I
Flint XIII
Concord Bred XI Lows
Toro XIV
Alternate Grape V
Smoke Grey I
Black Cement XI Low IE
University Gold XII

There's probably a lot of Yeezys I copped throughout the year as well. I also copped several pairs of Black Satin Is, Defiant Is, and Neon Air Max 95 IVs when they went on sale.

My only question is what do people be buying in order to rack up FLX points in order to hit on quality releases like this. Watching YouTube videos, SniperKicks said you need like 2.5 million FLX points in order to hit consistently smh.
You don’t have to have a certain amount of points to hit on releases. But if you don’t ever buy anything you might not hit due to not being a loyal customer.

My people and I have hit on a lot of releases, it’s random and none of us are anywhere near a million points

Also it depends on your area, because of supply and demand. I only have three stores in my city that FLX but not as many people as big city. I would say buy things here and there.

Back
Top Bottom