AJ 1 Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint (Patina) March 2021

So you copped?
Man hell no, empty handed & irritated, I think this was the only online drop today too 🙄 they aren’t dropping in my state anywhere either. Luckily resale is tanking if that’s the way I have to go, but I want these as cheap as possible, closer to $200 altogether shipped. You have any luck anywhere yet?

Man hell no, empty handed & irritated, I think this was the only online drop today too 🙄 they aren’t dropping in my state anywhere either. Luckily resale is tanking if that’s the way I have to go, but I want these as cheap as possible, closer to $200 altogether shipped. You have any luck anywhere yet?
No luck. I tried Jimmy Jazz but was stuck in a line.

Jimmy Jazz online was a dub & I was on immediately. Apple Pay kept giving errors. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I had em and the got damn captcha kept spazzing on me i couldnt pay. Was using GPay and its literally 1 click and i would have been golden, but nah they dont want me to be great

What girl? Greedy?
29ED7FF8-F3AB-43CC-B326-7B86D95698C9.jpeg

The mint laces are not it. Black looks much better, but the shoe is what it is.

I can’t see why people hate this so much, but I’ve seen people drool over say a Nigel Sylvester 1, or almost any collab, but we get essentially a camo AJ1 & people hate, it’s crazy 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom