AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

Originally Posted by mumbles3k

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

What's the symbol on the heel? It looks like a corporate version of a gang tag.
White Sox symbol...Same as on the hat just squished to fit in the small space..

That's not the White Sox symbol. The Sox do not use crossed bats or the letter "D" and I have no idea what the top number is. Anyone else?
On the shoe, it's "B B" for Birmingham Barons, and "3, 51" for 3 HR and 51 RBI. I don't know what's up with those hats, but why would you wear those when you could be wearing an authentic Sox hat? These are being sold separately.

Im pretty sure its an S and a D on the side of the shoe.. just like on the hat but u seem to be on point about everything else...
pass for me btw
smile.gif

That info was posted by someone else before the pictures were even posted, so I'm assuming that it is "BB." Does anyone know where those hatscame from? Because they don't make any sense. I can't think of how S, D, 98, or 08 are of any significance. They're certainly not White Sox caps ofany kind. Are they at all related to these shoes?

Sick idea, and cool looking shoe but like others easy pass.....

Any info on the fitted if i could get that sepearte ill pick it up

maybe if the black ones get cheap enough when they go on clearance.... i MIGHT cop. and rock it with this:
dsc05054copylt3.jpg

wink.gif

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by mumbles3k

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

What's the symbol on the heel? It looks like a corporate version of a gang tag.
White Sox symbol...Same as on the hat just squished to fit in the small space..

That's not the White Sox symbol. The Sox do not use crossed bats or the letter "D" and I have no idea what the top number is. Anyone else?
On the shoe, it's "B B" for Birmingham Barons, and "3, 51" for 3 HR and 51 RBI. I don't know what's up with those hats, but why would you wear those when you could be wearing an authentic Sox hat? These are being sold separately.

Im pretty sure its an S and a D on the side of the shoe.. just like on the hat but u seem to be on point about everything else...
pass for me btw
smile.gif

OK, mystery solved. The shoes and the hat have different symbols. The hat is a Stall & Dean cap, which explains the S and D. Stall & Dean openedup in 1898, which explains the 98 and 08. The shoes have BB and 3 and 51, which Mumbles3K explains above.

Nope and I'm surprised we don't have an official thread on this since it's coming out in a few weeks.

Ok gents school me on these...I've read the thread and I have a couple questions

1) These are a QS correct ? ? ?

2) What is the availability i.e. where can I find them (I'm in Omaha, Nebraska)

3) Does anyone expect a high resell? (NOT A RESELLER, I'm asking in case I have to cop from one)

Any craccs anyone could fill in would be greatly appreciated...

When I was at Niketown, they said they come out on April 5th, as in 4/5, like Jordan's baseball number. They seemed pretty sure about that.

Ugh...No thanks X 100. Pinstripe patern and baseball stitching on Jordans? %%% is that?

Ugh...No thanks X 100. Pinstripe patern and baseball stitching on Jordans? @!% is that?

Back
Top Bottom