AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

What's the symbol on the heel? It looks like a corporate version of a gang tag.
White Sox symbol...Same as on the hat just squished to fit in the small space..

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

That's not the White Sox symbol. The Sox do not use crossed bats or the letter "D" and I have no idea what the top number is. Anyoneelse?

That's not the White Sox symbol. The Sox do not use crossed bats or the letter "D" and I have no idea what the top number is. Anyone else?
On the shoe, it's "B B" for Birmingham Barons, and "3, 51" for 3 HR and 51 RBI. I don't know what's up with those hats,but why would you wear those when you could be wearing an authentic Sox hat? These are being sold separately.

grin.gif
I kind of like the black ones though...

I am still a little on the fence to be honest. I think that the Air Jordan shoes are too "sacred" to be toyed with. Pinstipe panels and baseball esqestitching would be something cool for a Dunk or Force, but something about it just doesn't seem right with the Jordans to me.

so they commin out in ALL sizes including little kids, boys, and men sizes right?
CAN SOMEONE COMFIRM WHAT SIZES PLS

That's not the White Sox symbol. The Sox do not use crossed bats or the letter "D" and I have no idea what the top number is. Anyone else?
Wasnt talking about the current symbol..I thought it was just an older symbol like Ive seen with some teams before...

On the shoe, it's "B B" for Birmingham Barons, and "3, 51" for 3 HR and 51 RBI. I don't know what's up with those hats, but whywould you wear those when you could be wearing an authentic Sox hat? These are being sold separately.

I dont see a BB or a 3 or a 51....

Forget it I see the 3 and the 51...But I still dont really see the BB...The explination makes sense though...

Back
Top Bottom