AJ 2010 designers revealed...

Were Tinker and Smith scheduled to work on this shoe before JB realised the backlash against the 2K9?

Cant wait to see this .... Im sure they ALL together well cook something major up .

I was really hoping eric wouldve been a part of this. A Kobe performance shoe with a jumpman on it.
smile.gif

Can't wait to see the finished project. I was 100% sure they would bring Tinker back after the flop that is the 2k9. I'm expecting retail to be between$195-200 and if it's anything like the XX3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

twenty-ten, garbage most likely

Finally, someone actual said it right, "twenty-ten". Saying "two thousand ten" is the equivalent to saying "the year one thousand nine hundred ninety-nine". Did we say that in '99?

Haha. I never realized that. I think imma put that to use. Anyways..this sounds like good news for JB. HOPEFULLY. All we can do is wait and see.

please keep Mayden out of the equation, please relegate him to something to Jordan trunning, boxing or baseball.....the basketball shoes he's designed arejust effin hideous, i never thought basketball shoes could get that ugly, he's straight up reaching into reebok status with his work.

Jason Mayden is a bum for them goofy *** 2k9's, the rest of them designer are on point,,
but they need to get Mayden out that line up .....

Just let Tinker do it. The 09's so far are awful if they release a good colorway I can be convinced otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom