AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Litterally sent in my tweet within 5 seconds. My with my laptop connect straight to the router, if i dont get this i'll be 0/21421376567 in RSVPs. 
mean.gif

haha, already had #panther in for the hashtag. I think I've even become good at figuring out what kind of hashtag they are going to use at NTSF.
YUP! SF always tries to be clever out of all the locations... I was thinking they go with something like hologram or blackpanther...

Damn it! Just when I went to grab something to eat, NTSF............. :smh: 8 mins late, oh well, ndc that is

yea that's pretty douchebaggery if you never intended to pick it up. not surprised though. it's the same type of people with no life who were refreshing the bred XI link on NDC every second since 12/21 till yesterday :/

Litterally sent in my tweet within 5 seconds. My with my laptop connect straight to the router, if i dont get this i'll be 0/21421376567 in RSVPs. :smh:

good luck brah, i think you will get them no problem,

good luck to everyone else as well

Few things here, fellas...

For the record, cost to produce shoes is more than $.95.

Yes, Nike makes more profit when they sell through their own outlets (Niketown, NDC), however, there is more overhead that they have to pay, especially when sold at their retail locations. It is likely much easier for Nike to allow retail partners to sell their products. That's the TRUE reason behind House of Hoops...it was a way for Nike to expand their retail presence without the overhead of creating new Niketowns. House of Hoops sell Nike only.

You guys are also comparing individual retail location stocks to Niketown stock...Remember that Nike doesn't decide how many of each sneaker goes to each FTL, FNL, Champs, etc...those companies decide that on their own. I'd bet that Footlocker gets more of any Jordan release than Nike sells at their own retail locations, but I'm not 100% sure on that...

I can't speak for some of the smaller Niketowns, but best believe Niketown in NYC and in LA (or is it Beverly Hills? or both?) DON'T make ANY money...they are there for the presence. The amount of money that Nike drops into Niketown NYC, considering its location and size, is astronomical...no amount of $150 shoes is covering rent for that store...it's for the sake of having flagship store...
Yep...and it would be easier to cop them online with Footlocker compaired to NDC. I spoke to a Nike CSR today matter fact and she said these are very limited thats why its TLO. Im skipping them and trying Footlocker

NTNY just sent all their DMs. Never got one. I guess sending it in at "20 secs" shown during the tweet wasn't fast enough for a size 8. Not even while being on the PC as an advantage and late mobile notifications for everyone.
mean.gif

Last edited:
NTSF RSVP been open for almost 20 minutes now... LOCK IT UP AND SEND US OUR DMs DAMMIT

Did a few RSVPs for me friends and was successful on all my attempts. Didnt bother getting a pair for myself. Not satisfied with the quality and look of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom