AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Didn't get my NTChicago RSVP so I think I'll pass. Didn't try for any raffles at FTL or FNL... were they even doing raffles only for this release?Easy to pass on this because I'm waiting for the white and black ones.... plus Im kind of broke right now lol.

Had to rep just cuz dude was mad as **** lmao
roll.gif

Take ya medication papi.

Nah dude wasn't mad.  Dude is AMAZED as **** at this bum. 

This loser b20 eg8 wants to act like he's helping people out, when he is charging NT members $20 per RSVP for NT's.  He ain't helpin ****, he's making money off of a bunch of NT members.  And then he comes on here and gives away one of about 3 options for you members to have an advantage over the general public to get shoes.  Dude here (me), he has 2 pairs waiting to be picked up so dude could care less.  Just amazed that you hop on his nuts when his entire agenda for putting that out there for all 1,000 lurkers on this forum to use is for more members to strike out on the 30 pairs JJ will have and think JJ sucks.  1 less competitor.  They strike out all around and then think they HAVE to win RSVP's for the next release, and he will sliiiiiide right in and make his $20 a pop off of NT members.  LOL the stupidity on here amazes me, although it shouldn't since one of you has to sell NT RSVP's just to make ends meet, and the other hasn't figured out how to get JJ's shoes early and has been a member for 7 months

Last edited:
:rofl:

Take ya medication papi.

This loser b20 eg8 wants to act like he's helping people out, when he is charging NT members $20 per RSVP for NT's.  He ain't helpin ****, he's making money off of a bunch of NT members.  And then he comes on here and gives away one of about 3 options for you members to have an advantage over the general public to get shoes.  Dude here (me), he has 2 pairs waiting to be picked up so dude could care less.  Just amazed that you hop on his nuts when his entire agenda for putting that out there for all 1,000 lurkers on this forum to use is for more members to strike out on the 30 pairs JJ will have and think JJ sucks.  1 less competitor.  They strike out all around and then think they HAVE to win RSVP's for the next release, and he will sliiiiiide right in and make his $20 a pop off of NT members.  LOL the stupidity on here amazes me, although it shouldn't since one of you has to sell NT RSVP's just to make ends meet, and the other hasn't figured out how to get JJ's shoes early and has been a member for 7 months

*DROPS MIC* :lol:

*DROPS MIC*
laugh.gif
tumblr_me3vm1DRDm1qhszhwo1_500.gif

dont get upset bro but are you really tryin to blame someone for 20 a pop while you re charging 100 over retail in your signature?I aint sayin you wrong with your arguments bro,but PLEASE nt brothas need to stop pointin fingers at each other and take care of their own business.sorry for the barging in though.keep at it.

:rofl:

Take ya medication papi.

:lol:

My manager said we weren't getting them, I walk in today to get some cleaner and I see we got 12 pairs.

They look okay, identical to the 2004 retro.

dont get upset bro but are you really tryin to blame someone for 20 a pop while you re charging 100 over retail in your signature?I aint sayin you wrong with your arguments bro,but PLEASE nt brothas need to stop pointin fingers at each other and take care of their own business.sorry for the barging in though.keep at it.
No worries, there isn't a shoe in my sig for $100 over retail.  Bred XI's cost me $240 shipped to my house.  $240 + 4% pay pal + $18 double boxed, tracked, and sig confirmed shipping equals........$267.  So my money was locked up for $13 days and I will get $33

Next, stealth Foams. $251.80 total shipped to my house.  $252 + 4% pay pal + $18 double boxed, tracked, and sig confirmed shipping equals........$280.  What is now almost a month of my money on hold because a friend backed out, and I get $20.

Thunders, a friend got his own in store after having me order on FNL and those already sold to a worker at the mall for $200 flat, paid $183 for those, so $17 bucks and 2 weeks of my money.

And No BG, ya can't read buddy hahaha??  I'm all smiles like your girl Oprah.  Get ya GED and move on up out the RSVP business big man.  Of course that is all you're going to have to say to my post, because everything I said is true and you think some (not even funny, come on and at least try, there are a million gifs on the interwebz dude) GIF is gonna draw attention from what I said and get ya another rep from your boy belly. 
roll.gif
  Thank YOU for the laughs, and for always making sure I have fries with that!

Dammmmmn GIVESUP, is that really all you have to butt into this with??  If that's what you got from my post, well nevermind...I remember how terrible you understood things from the first time I ever posted on these boards and you couldn't comprehend what was being discussed.  MORE MISPLACED, TERRIBLE GIFS PLEASE!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
No worries, there isn't a shoe in my sig for $100 over retail.  Bred XI's cost me $240 shipped to my house.  $240 + 4% pay pal + $18 double boxed, tracked, and sig confirmed shipping equals........$267.  So my money was locked up for $13 days and I will get $33

Next, stealth Foams. $251.80 total shipped to my house.  $252 + 4% pay pal + $18 double boxed, tracked, and sig confirmed shipping equals........$280.  What is now almost a month of my money on hold because a friend backed out, and I get $20.

Thunders, a friend got his own in store after having me order on FNL and those already sold to a worker at the mall for $200 flat, paid $183 for those, so $17 bucks and 2 weeks of my money.

And No BG, ya can't read buddy hahaha??  I'm all smiles like your girl Oprah.  Get ya GED and move on up out the RSVP business big man.  Of course that is all you're going to have to say to my post, because everything I said is true and you think some (not even funny, come on and at least try, there are a million gifs on the interwebz dude) GIF is gonna draw attention from what I said and get ya another rep from your boy belly.  :rofl:   Thank YOU for the laughs, and for always making sure I have fries with that!

Dammmmmn GIVESUP, is that really all you have to butt into this with??  If that's what you got from my post, well nevermind...I remember how terrible you understood things from the first time I ever posted on these boards and you couldn't comprehend what was being discussed.  MORE MISPLACED, TERRIBLE GIFS PLEASE!!  :D :D

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-13-sneaker/414571010

And No BG, ya can't read buddy hahaha??  I'm all smiles like your girl Oprah.  Get ya GED and move on up out the RSVP business big man.  Of course that is all you're going to have to say to my post, because everything I said is true and you think some (not even funny, come on and at least try, there are a million gifs on the interwebz dude) GIF is gonna draw attention from what I said and get ya another rep from your boy belly. 
roll.gif
  Thank YOU for the laughs, and for always making sure I have fries with that!

Dammmmmn GIVESUP, is that really all you have to butt into this with??  If that's what you got from my post, well nevermind...I remember how terrible you understood things from the first time I ever posted on these boards and you couldn't comprehend what was being discussed.  MORE MISPLACED, TERRIBLE GIFS PLEASE!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
I'll chime in...you gave him a hard time for charging 20 bucks for the RSVP. You are charging 100 over retail for the shoes you are selling. Even though you spent over retail to get them, and spending money to ship them, you are making over 20 dollars average on your sales. So WHY ARE YOU POINTING FINGERS AT THIS MAN? Let him get his 20 dollar hustle on, just like you are. I swear it's you fools in glass houses that are the first to throw rocks at dudes.

WOW.

THAT'S WHY IT'S DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN RSVP AT NIKELA. IT IS THE ONLY NIKETOWN THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SCORE AT AND I'VE GOTTEN THROUGH MULTIPLE TIMES AT EVERY OTHER NIKETOWN LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

NIKELA YA'LL SHADY. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom