AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

This happens with every launch.

Everyone thinks it will be an easy cop but the day comes and everyone running around like a chicken without a head

That's the truth right there. Here in L.A., every release sells out instantaneously..

BEEN HAVING A BUNCH OF calls tweets EMAILS for these ... dudes are coming out of the woodwork but i have also noticed true jordan heads not wanting them because of no 3m

Called about 8-10 stores in my area and all of them aren't getting many. Most of them couldn't tell me how many they got due to policy but told me less than 20, one case, or one full size run. There was one store that said they only had 10 pairs and a couple hinting around 12-14 pairs or something. One manager told me they got way less than the bred 11s. Is this a JB strategy? Or are these really limited supply? lol. 

Still don't get JB dropping a new shoe every week and dudes keeping up... your money, but still, damn.

Should've saved these for a Black Friday release. I'm good with my 2004 pair, 3M :smokin

Hope u guys get your pairs... The missing 3M kills it for me so ima chill and wait on the 5s.

The canary LeBron X looks great in person too

I honestly have no hope for me getting these to tell you the truth.. :rofl:

I'm gonna try JJ, then if that fails (which it probably will) ill see what's up with NDC in the AM. If I strike out ill just stick around till the V's drop the 26th.

very undecided on these. no 3m and the red is dull from what I've heard. I'm done comparing, I just want them mainly because I really like the xiii's.
eyes.gif
  has anyone seen them in person and is satisfied with their pair?

YESSSS! my GF won the online RSVP for FA!! whooo!! good luck to the rest, I hope you get yours!!

That's the truth right there. Here in L.A., every release sells out instantaneously..

Good point same thing in NY. i just hope for this sake of this thread everyone is able to get a pair & it doesn't turn into a Euro, Customs, Shipping revolt & madness like the bred 11 thread

Back
Top Bottom