AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Im seeing all kinds of random restocks, GS Olympic VII's, Bred 4's, 9's.. you think its a ploy to divert a little attention away from these??

Think I just saw the Cowboys new defensive coordinator Monty Kiffin in line for these.
Everybody came out for these in DALLAS!

Good luck to you guys, unless I happen to go to the store later, revert & deem them worth it, and come across my size I'm going to go ahead & make the pass on these.

So crazy, this was literally the only shoe on my radar from the time news broke to now going through January...now I don't even want them. Not worth $170 IMO, the mesh makes them look/feel to cheap IMO

lol you crazy. i just have 1 computer. damn i feel so behind the times. 1 computer has worked out pretty well for me. gotta stick to what i know works well. one day i'll catch up gee.lol
Berny, 1 for every site, im not even worried about NDC! 
pimp.gif

You can really tell who doesn't know anything about sneaked. Just another hype beast. Silly rabbit.

Why do people want these so bad? Or is it just resellers. One guy near the front already ask me how much I'm tying to spend.

good luck to u guys...the one shoe I don't want (got.04s) would have the least hype.......hope u guys score safely.

& bread flint 13s with 3m >>>> red bottom space jams

Why do people want these so bad? Or is it just resellers. One guy near the front already ask me how much I'm tying to spend.
watch out for a jack move. if your out in line for these, be safe. especially texas... that bred release was no joke over there...

Im seeing all kinds of random restocks, GS Olympic VII's, Bred 4's, 9's.. you think its a ploy to divert a little attention away from these??

If everyone is already going to be on the site for these, why not throw some extra previous releases on there and sell them to those who sold out. Win win for nike either way.

Question when it says twitter link only do they put the link on the site a few secs early? I got screwed with the thunders because it said twitter link only I was refreshing the nike site and the shoes never popped up for me until I went to twitter and got the link from there

Question when it says twitter link only do they put the link on the site a few secs early? I got screwed with the thunders because it said twitter link only I was refreshing the nike site and the shoes never popped up for me until I went to twitter and got the link from there

Don't search on the site at all, be on twitter right now waiting for the link to drop.

I was at my local spot last night checking these out and this young cat comes up to me, evidently b/c I had on some VIs:
"Wdup mann, you coppin those 'Bred Holograms' tomorrow?" he asked.
"Naa player, I'm sittin this one out," was all i could say.
Then he started asking about my VIs, and what size I was... When I told him sz.12 he began rattling off all these shoes he has in my size, and what he'd sell them for. I told him where he could find me on Twitter, and that when he was forced to sell for retail he could look me up. He just looked at me with a blank, mouth-breathing stare, then proceeded to tell me he had a few he could sell at retail haha.
Anyhow... Good luck to all who want these. Go hard :smokin

Back
Top Bottom