AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I'm on the NBA Store facebook page and I dont see the link or the post regarding the bred 13s...just want to see it as a reference for next time.  Does anybody else see it?

could be reading too much into his post but he did use quotes around NBA

Everyone waiting for a restock.. Here's some news for you.  If you were unlucky copping these on RD, chances of you copping them when it gets re-stocked are VERY SLIM.  Restocks are random.  RD, they tell you when they release it.  What makes you think you will cop a random release which will sell out in minutes again?  By the time you hear about these being re-stocked, chances are, they'll be long gone.
^^^This.

This always cracks me up on the Footaction page: AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Due to the [COLOR=#red]hype[/COLOR] surrounding this epic release and the limited pairs available, this shoe is sure to sell out in seconds. Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding

people reselling these at 225 hear. Hmmm, bout to just cop from a reseller and go back to bed.

Last edited:
Everyone waiting for a restock.. Here's some news for you.  If you were unlucky copping these on RD, chances of you copping them when it gets re-stocked are VERY SLIM.  Restocks are random.  RD, they tell you when they release it.  What makes you think you will cop a random release which will sell out in minutes again?  By the time you hear about these being re-stocked, chances are, they'll be long gone.
bout to get my lurk nowitzki on
indifferent.gif

Eastbay and their other sites would be sold out by now if they didn't do holds in the cart. Checkout should not take more than 2 minutes(excluding new shoppers).

Still waiting on FNL timer. Been an hour. I was on mobile site at first was about to add to cart and got hit with the timer.

Back
Top Bottom