AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

No 3m = garbage
I second that!
roll.gif

two weeks is when the real heat starts!

Fire V's

im outta here.  good luck to those sticking around.  i used the money i was going to spend on these and got an extra pair of XI from kickz restock this morning.  could be good trade bait we'll see

What it look like in Orlando? I know some people were saying no one was checking for these at all. Might have to take the hour drive.

you care enough to whine like a lil girl about finishline losing half their customers over this crap. silliness. just keep refreshing homie. theyll be officially soldout soon enuff then u can pay resale price.
Sidenote: FNL has had madd people trying to get on their site for 3 plus hours and you saying im whining? FNL has to catch heat on this. Yall think that that is exceptable?

Sidenote: FNL has had madd people trying to get on their site for 3 plus hours and you saying im whining? FNL has to catch heat on this. Yall think that that is exceptable?
No but it is what it is. 

JB doesn't make up a big enough piece of their profits for them to fix anything. 

they can do whatever they want bro.  they have the shoes you want.  they make the rules.  bend over and take it unfortunately

Dang not to many success stories with this release. Looks it's a limited GR. Best of luck on a restock boys.

I'm off to pick up my two pairs from NT, tootles 
pimp.gif

I bet the online cart timers have been suspended. No one looks like they're checking out.

EB, FTL, FA, Champs are all giving me the this:

FNL just tweeted that there is no limit on the amount of pair you can purchase. Things aren't adding up. Throwing the towel in.

thats whack.  all J releases need to be 1 per order IMO.  otherwise it's advantage resellers
Honestly, that tweet probably came from someone who has no idea what they're talking about. NDC had 1 per customer, and all of the other major retailers. 

Doesn't make sense that FNL would go in the opposite direction.

Back
Top Bottom