AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Eastbay customer support seems more worried about following people back then fixing their issue.

Also when there checkout is fixed will all pairs currently in customers carts be released?

Maaaan do I have a story for you guys.

Dropped off my chairs at 1am last night at Bows and Arrows Berkeley. At the time there was 4 guys.
Came back around 5 so I could get some sleep in, 8 guys there. Me and my bud are 9th and 10th in line.
Bows only had 12 pairs available, which is the usual for what they get with these releases. Most people are just waiting in their cars so we don't really mind as long as we get our pairs.
Around 6:50, an ASAP Rocky looking dude comes through drinking lean publicly with another guy and his girlfriend, and then harasses the guy in line who had the sz9 on lock. He asks him, "you willing to die for these size 9s?"
Me and my friend are getting a little worried at this point. So 10 minutes later 2 old school lexuses come through on 22 inch rims or whatever. Guy pops out of the car and puts a Glock 17 to the guy with the sz9 on lock. Anyway, no one ended up getting shot but **** was it close.
Bows Opens and everyone is trying to rush the door completely out of order because of these ignorant ****heads.
The staff basically gives up and passes out 12 pieces of paper to whoever including the ASAP dude and his gangbanging friend.
All in all me and my friend didn't get ours after waiting in 35 degree weather for 5 hours.

TLDR:
Waited for 5 hours, guy in line almost got killed, same gangbangers take spots they didn't wait for.

**** this man.

ASAP probably caught wind of no 3M :lol:

Dropped off my chairs at 1am last night at Bows and Arrows Berkeley. At the time there was 4 guys.
Came back around 5 so I could get some sleep in, 8 guys there. Me and my bud are 9th and 10th in line.
Bows only had 12 pairs available, which is the usual for what they get with these releases. Most people are just waiting in their cars so we don't really mind as long as we get our pairs.
Around 6:50, an ASAP Rocky looking dude comes through drinking lean publicly with another guy and his girlfriend, and then harasses the guy in line who had the sz9 on lock. He asks him, "you willing to die for these size 9s?"
Me and my friend are getting a little worried at this point. So 10 minutes later 2 old school lexuses come through on 22 inch rims or whatever. Guy pops out of the car and puts a Glock 17 to the guy with the sz9 on lock. Anyway, no one ended up getting shot but **** was it close.
Bows Opens and everyone is trying to rush the door completely out of order because of these ignorant ****heads.
The staff basically gives up and passes out 12 pieces of paper to whoever including the ASAP dude and his gangbanging friend.
All in all me and my friend didn't get ours after waiting in 35 degree weather for 5 hours.

TLDR:
Waited for 5 hours, guy in line almost got killed, same gangbangers take spots they didn't wait for.

**** this man.

Damn! This is too much. People are too crazy and of course there's no cops. Where are you from?

TLDR:

**** this man.

That's awful man. Sorry to hear.

I grew up in Berkeley and that is a damn shame.

TLDR:

**** this man.

Sucks that you almost got clapped...but Lexus, as a brand, is less than 25 years old. Is there really such thing as an "old school" Lexus?

Im from NJ initially, but now I'm a freshmen at UC Berkeley.

You got into Berkeley without knowing the difference between 'freshman' and 'freshmen'?

Last edited:
i went to get my son a pair and ended up buying myself a pair. all though the quality is not great no 3m but ill keep my 04s on ice. ill rock the **** out of these though.

TLDR:

**** this man.
Hmmmm......

Sucks that you almost got clapped...but Lexus, as a brand, is less than 25 years old. Is there really such thing as an "old school" Lexus?
You got into Berkeley without knowing the difference between freshman and freshmen?

And

TLDR:

**** this man.

And to think I wanted to go to this spot this morning too. Good thing I was able to get my pairs online. But glad you're safe man. Shiet is crazy.

Last edited:

TLDR:

**** this man.
lol thats messed up. that's why if you don't have any felonies use your right to bear arms man.  If you not tryin to do that u should sent a tip in to silent observer or something lol  If that was me I would of  pulled my pistol on dude right when he asked if I was willing to die for mine. I use my right to bear arms and with all the wackos out here these days you better believe I'm carrying when I'm waiting in line. Another thing don't bring cash just use a credit or debit card.   It sucks that the shoe game has come to this but its happening all over.  It's the sign of the times.

Last edited:
Got my pair. Went and picked them up at my small town FTL which only had one FSR and handed out tickets. Give the manager my ticket and he says "Size 10 sweet." Proceeds to grab the one off the display and my wife is like "You put it on display?!?!" Manager says "It's mine until you pick it up." Checked the pairs out and the quality was fine and the one that was on display wasn't messed up but damn. At least I got my pair. Good luck to those who still haven't locked in a pair.

Yesssssss dude trading me his DS bred XI for these XIII...jokes on him...I got these with an employee discount......basically getting Bred XI for about 150.....winning!!!

TLDR:

**** this man.
my dude .. PM me your size .. if i can help you with what i have from this morning i will  ... thats a ******** story, these are JUST SHOES

for real .. hit me up .. or text me .. 414-699-8832 .. ill help you out we all just wanna have shoes, not risk lives etc

i went to get my son a pair and ended up buying myself a pair. all though the quality is not great no 3m but ill keep my 04s on ice. ill rock the **** out of these though.

:rofl:

You bought a low quality shoe that you don't like just to give ur 04s an extended shelf life and in the process shafted your son?

Straight selfishness :smh:

I got my confirmation email from NDC this morning, but I was wondering if you get a confirm email does that mean your pair is locked in 100% or is it only 100% when you get the shipping email a couple days later? Anyone ever have a confirm email and get flaked on by NDC? Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom