AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

actually when i went to NikeChi to pick up my RSVP pair (that they screwed me out of...different story) they said the rest of the stock (held & unclaimed RSVP's) was on freeze because they were expecting returns because of blemishes
I didn't pick up my rsvp pair from nikechi because it looked terrible but how is it the whole shipment has blemishes.

Just doesn't seem right.

Still looking for a pair to wear and 3m won't make them more comfortable. Not picky on that, to each their own.

It's purpose is pure aesthetics.

3M is the extra step that adds something more to the sneaker itself. It's taking an amazing design with holographic images, red suede and throwing something else on it. It takes them a step further. Just when you think that you've seen all of the art work put into the sneaker's design, some random light flashes by and catches the kicks at the right spot and there it is..... That last piece of the puzzle to make an amazing sneaker.

Look at it this way.

JB took the OG's and added a little piece of flare to them in '04. It seems like they took it away or reduced the sneaker in some way by not including them in this years release. It detracts from the sneaker by removing a piece of what made it iconic.

Its straight hypebeast bait like giitd.

Braggin about fakes. 
roll.gif
What is this world coming to, fam? Ninjas got clowned, ninjas still get clowned for rocking fugazzis.  

Dude man talking 'bought coppin' fakes off the China Man on Canal. 
laugh.gif

actually when i went to NikeChi to pick up my RSVP pair (that they screwed me out of...different story) they said the rest of the stock (held & unclaimed RSVP's) was on freeze because they were expecting returns because of blemishes

When i went to pick my pair up, they offered to let me inspect the shoes before i bought them. First time thats happened there.:smokin

If this trade goes through I will be returning my Livestock CA pair.. so would any of you want to take my pair.. Ill call them up tell them to void it and you can take them?

Livestock used to be my reliable side ***, i'd strike out on ndc and i could still count on her to come through.
Now you guys are slutting her out for the whole world to see.
I wouldn't have did her like that.... :smh: :smh:.

Don't feel bad, she was slutting herself over at Kicks Deals @kicksdeals

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom