AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

My love for sneakers are much more than any girl.  The way my heart feels after copping sneakers, like everything is at peace.  Tis a good feeling, fam.
nthat.gif

pimp.gif
For the boys..

people are idiots. best explanation to the situation.

No doubt !!! Why would you ruin a good thing ? Why ?

The rats name is @srtb_ whoever has twitter bombard this guy. He ran to FnL to tell them about an early link. Why ? I have no clue, why are rats rats ? Who knows

Last edited:
Jordan 13 black/red release:

Finishline = 2

Eastbay = 0

Stores other than eastbay and finishline = 1

Last edited:
With all these payment issues... What can I do to prevent these from happening again with FNL in the future. I'm pretty disappointed cause I never had any issues with payment from them before. Not even with the Thunder 4, Bred 11, and Bred 4 release. I bought about 8 releases from them last year and no payment issues.?
Im going to tell you what they told me and mind you ive had this issue since sept 2012 and to this point they have not given me a reason...my only fix was to create another account with a different mailing address and started paying with paypal

What they have told me from there fraud prevention team is that they can actually flag you for multiple purchases and as a reseller if you buy shoes on a regular basis! They will flag your cc# and address and block you from future orders...they told me they cannot tell me when the block can be lifted but to wait at least 90 days... It is now jan and i still cant order from my old account... As i mentioned above post i told them i buy a LOT of shoes(not even multiple just one of each for me) and why am i being penalized for giving them my business... They said they cannot do anything about it coz its how there system work...my situation actually got to a management level(spoke to 3 different mngrs/sprvsrs) NONE if them ever returned my calls and i have to call them for a follow up! Tried to bring this issue to a corporate level but there is no way to contact them directly.....so preety much im SOL

well thats my experience with FNL ...

With all these payment issues... What can I do to prevent these from happening again with FNL in the future. I'm pretty disappointed cause I never had any issues with payment from them before. Not even with the Thunder 4, Bred 11, and Bred 4 release. I bought about 8 releases from them last year and no payment issues.?
Im going to tell you what they told me and mind you ive had this issue since sept 2012 and to this point they have not given me a reason...my only fix was to create another account with a different mailing address and started paying with paypal

What they have told me from there fraud prevention team is that they can actually flag you for multiple purchases and as a reseller if you buy shoes on a regular basis! They will flag your cc# and address and block you from future orders...they told me they cannot tell me when the block can be lifted but to wait at least 90 days... It is now jan and i still cant order from my old account... As i mentioned above post i told them i buy a LOT of shoes(not even multiple just one of each for me) and why am i being penalized for giving them my business... They said they cannot do anything about it coz its how there system work...my situation actually got to a management level(spoke to 3 different mngrs/sprvsrs) NONE if them ever returned my calls and i have to call them for a follow up! Tried to bring this issue to a corporate level but there is no way to contact them directly.....so preety much im SOL

I got flagged as a FNL reseller years ago for getting into a heated argument with the manager at the store. basically, i did an in-store order for the 6/17 pack. Pack came in and it was 2 pairs of 17s. Took it to the store for a refund and dude accussed me of swapping out the 6s. I essentially went off and filed a complaint. Shortly after, I found out I wasnt getting my WC rewards because I was listed as a reseller.

Had it overturned because they looked at my purchases and it was for 1 7/16, 1 10/13, 1 4/19 which were completely different shoes. Then they sent me 2 month old expired WC rewards. Had to get them to resend. Boycotted FNL for about 3 yrs

Last edited:
I got flagged as a FNL reseller years ago for getting into a heated argument with the manager at the store. basically, i did an in-store order for the 6/17 pack. Pack came in and it was 2 pairs of 17s. Took it to the store for a refund and dude accussed me of swapping out the 6s. I essentially went off and filed a complaint. Shortly after, I found out I wasnt getting my WC rewards because I was listed as a reseller.

Had it overturned because they looked at my purchases and it was for 1 7/16, 1 10/13, 1 4/19 which were completely different shoes. Then they sent me 2 month old expired WC rewards. Had to get them to resend. Boycotted FNL for about 3 yrs

That's crazy ! I had no clue FNL has a system set up like that. Yet they let ppl come through under the radar and do the same !

got my pair from eastbay yesterday - i think i was one of the few to get my order in before the system melted!  Anyways, i cant complain about the quality.  no issues, no glue. maybe i got lucky but i will enjoy un-ds'ing these soon!

yup FNL is so shady! SMH

as i said above i would have boycotted them but thats just hurting my sources in getting shoes so i just try to find loopholes to avoid getting declined transactions lol

RD pair from FNL just came. Def a purpleish hue on the mesh from certain angles but not disappointed couldn't pass one of my favs.

Wow that's news to me. I've purchased multiples from finishline dating back to the Motorsport 6's as far as I can remember and haven't had a problem.

they lame as hell for that on both accounts

Damn man that's stupid... I've been buying from them for years and bought a lot of releases from them last year... So now I'm getting labeled as a reseller because I'm a loyal customer? WTH...!

I'm thinking about just using giftcards before every release, are they refundable with FNL?

you bought too much...that's what they told me after I called them about the same reason.

Their rep basically just told me to chill for 6 months and then come back to shop with them again. F**k that :smh:

Last edited:
^^^ Im sure it was the manager that got me put in the reseller category due to our testy exchange. It ultimately came down to dude not understanding that he was playing with my money and me asking for a refund from Finishline not him.
Questioning my integrity really pissed me off and he wanted me to ship the shoes back to the California store even though I live in MD. My argument to him was I paid here and I want to be refunded here.

Customer service managed to find some sort of middle ground...

Lesson to all that do in-store orders on PACKS - If possible, get them shipped to store so they can inspect them before you leave.

Last edited:
you bought too much...that's what they told me after I called them about the same reason.

Their rep basically just told me to chill for 6 months and then come back to shop with them again. F**k that :smh:

F** THAT!!! SMH....

Can I just create another account with a different email and address using the same CC and WC#?... Or do I have to sign up for a new WC# also?

Last edited:

F** THAT!!! SMH....

Can I just create another account with a different address using the same CC?

pretty sure he said his cc# was flagged along with his account so you would need a new account & new card #

F** THAT!!! SMH....

Can I just create another account with a different address using the same CC?

You have to use another CC...that's how I did it for the 13s. If you use the same CC, billing and shipping info are all the same and it won't go thru since they already flagged your info.

all in all, F**k FNL....first company I heard of that customers can't buy too often from them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom