AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just placed an order 2 minutes ago. Copped an 11.5 to see if I'd have this over the 12 from FNL.

gotta pay for shipping 
tired.gif

I clicked add to cart 3 times on FA and like 10 on FTL and got two size 13's. One from each site... from my phone.

glasses.gif
happy.gif

Kept clicking and managed to score 2 on Eastbay (1 under my brother's account) and 1 on Champs.

CAN'T WAIT TO PULL THESE OUT. At least I know order confirmation on Eastbay/FTL/Champs means I'm actually getting the shoe (that's pointed right at you FNL).

im still trying for a sz12 or sz12.5. i see there is a sz14 there if anyone is thinking of grabbing it.

I get this message

Product added to the cart is not guaranteed until the checkout process is completed.

even though I closed the tab and opened a new one and when I closed the page and opened a new one.

Only way I dont get that message is if I open with FIREFOX. I even logged out of my account. How the hell do they know?

I get this message
even though I closed the tab and opened a new one and when I closed the page and opened a new one.

Only way I dont get that message is if I open with FIREFOX. I even logged out of my account. How the hell do they know?
IP Address son.

Back
Top Bottom