AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I broke the news on Twitter.  Got my 2 pairs.
They must have put them up before 11 a.m. I looked at 11 and saw them but they were all sold out. I'm going to start checking before 11 a.m. because I have a feeling there will be some little restocks here and there as we near the end of this year. 

Last edited:
Damn i missed out. Didn't have time to browse the internet. Oh well about to get rid of some pairs i got from eastbay months ago.

I love these kicks...one of my favorite Jordan's. I don't like the 2013 retro model though. The new retros don't compare to the 2004 release. Pry one of the most comfortable Jordan's to wear and ball in. Glad I still have an 04 pair on ice to breakout sometime.

I love these kicks...one of my favorite Jordan's. I don't like the 2013 retro model though. The new retros don't compare to the 2004 release. Pry one of the most comfortable Jordan's to wear and ball in. Glad I still have an 04 pair on ice to breakout sometime.

Not to mention the OGs from 1998. They had the best leather on the toe.
Basically jb did 2 things wrong in the 2013 black/red 13.
1. No 3m
2. Varsity red instead of true red

Last edited:
Hi guys, need some advice

Some guy offered AJ XIII bred size 9 for $185

Cop or drop?

Is this true to size? My size is between 8.5 and 9 (have kobe 8's in size 8.5 and 9)

Thanks

Hi guys, need some advice

Some guy offered AJ XIII bred size 9 for $185

Cop or drop?

Is this true to size? My size is between 8.5 and 9 (have kobe 8's in size 8.5 and 9)

Thanks
Tts, does that guy have a size 11.5 or 12? I'd gladly triple up on these at that price. :wink:

No dude, its the only size left.

Cop or drop? I already bought like 5 pairs of shoes this month (4 kobe 8's and jordan X steel)

Damn it i'm broke

No dude, its the only size left.

Cop or drop? I already bought like 5 pairs of shoes this month (4 kobe 8's and jordan X steel)

Damn it i'm broke

do whats best for u. if you cant determine if you should buy or not based off of dudes enthusiastic response then im not sure what to say otherwise.

Hi guys, anyone know hows AJ XIII bred sizing compare to AJ X steel?

AJ X steel I have size 8.5 and fit nicely, and someone selling AJ XIII bred size 9, should I cop it or its too big?

Thanks

Hi guys, anyone know hows AJ XIII bred sizing compare to AJ X steel?

AJ X steel I have size 8.5 and fit nicely, and someone selling AJ XIII bred size 9, should I cop it or its too big?

Thanks
I would say they fit the exact same so ur call

^ congrats, pure dope. Beat my og's in college, went well with my alma mater colors, especially since we were a Jordan brand school.

Sizing advice on these please. Do they run a little large like the 2010 White/Red 13s did? Wondering if I can get away with going a half size down in them. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom