AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

one of the best black/red Jordans ever.
Hope they are reflective and that the leather
is like the 2010 retros and not like the 2005.
These are not only appealing but also a historical
shoe as MJ wore in all on the road playoff games
in 1998. He also wore them in game 1 and in game 2 (2nd halftime)
in the 1998 NBA finals before he switched over to the AJ XIV black/reds.
The only time he wore the black/white-reds (mids or lows?) was
game 5 in Chicago.

If its not 3M cloth then its a FAIL.

If its like its supposed to be.. The AJ 13s will be in my Shoe Room by the stacks on stacks on stacks!!!

If 3m is missing I'd rather cop ogs or early retros then buy 2 or 3 of these overpriced bad qualilty newer release

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the lack of 3M will suck, but if they use the same leather they used on the last few 13's, you gotta give it to 'em, those toe boxes don't crease like the old 13's...

i have a strange feeling they'll use proper 3M on these tho.
I HAVE NO HOPE OF THEM USING 3M ON THESE.
tired.gif

I've still got my 10.5 from 5th grade, and my pair from the first retro. Wore the first retro so much i beat them in to the ground, I'm literally going to try and get 3 pairs tie for first/second favorite Jordan ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

I've still got my 10.5 from 5th grade, and my pair from the first retro. Wore the first retro so much i beat them in to the ground, I'm literally going to try and get 3 pairs tie for first/second favorite Jordan ever
pimp.gif

eek.gif
10.5 in the 5th grade?!

Originally Posted by NC23

eek.gif
10.5 in the 5th grade?!

laugh.gif
I know man, I grew pretty fast and that was one of the reasons my mom didnt really want to drop 125-150 on Jordans all the time because she was afraid i'd grow out of them in maybe a year. I wear a 13 now and im 24 so thank God I didnt blow up to like a size 16
30t6p3b.gif
. Hopefully SOME of the hype from this past year and a half dies down by then (wishful thinking) but with the Black/Red 11's dropping barley 2 months before this is probably going to be Concord 2.0 with the Cements from this year
sick.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by MrWavez

damn, selling my 05s now...smh beginning to be done with jordan brand.

I know how you feel.  Seems like the re-retroing is happening too fast for some of these jordans. 
The world doesn't revolve around you two -I've never understood this mentality. Why be mad that others can finally grab a pair 9 years after the last release?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by MrWavez

damn, selling my 05s now...smh beginning to be done with jordan brand.

I know how you feel.  Seems like the re-retroing is happening too fast for some of these jordans. 
The world doesn't revolve around you two -I've never understood this mentality. Why be mad that others can finally grab a pair 9 years after the last release?
seriously it's been 9 years 
laugh.gif

I'll buy 3 pairs of these if they are done right. I don't mind the lack of 3m that some complained about with the 2010 Flints. Just need this colorway to complete my XIII archive...love the XIII's.
pimp.gif

An absolute CLASSIC shoe! We probably won't get proper 3M (a la the last Flints release) which I can live with/is expected these days, but if they do it leather then count me out as well.

These are easily the best 13's, I just hope they do them right. Easy double cop for me!!!

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

seriously it's been 9 years 
laugh.gif

No ones mad. I was just saying seems like some of these retros re-release pretty fast. These havent released for a while, didn't realize it's been 9 years. But for some it's pretty fast.

these were my first Jordans as a kid, one of the best/strongest shoes ive ever owned
pimp.gif

I never understood why people get mad and sell their previous retro because the new one is coming out.  
This mentality is the dumbest thing in the books.  

If you already have the older retro why don't you just pass on the new one?   
laugh.gif

Makes no damn sense to cry over a retro being re-retro'd if you already have a pair.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I never understood why people get mad and sell their previous retro because the new one is coming out.  
This mentality is the dumbest thing in the books.  

If you already have the older retro why don't you just pass on the new one?   
laugh.gif

Makes no damn sense to cry over a retro being re-retro'd if you already have a pair.  

Exactly. I generally prefer older retros. Will usually copp the re-retro if I missed out, beat my pair to the ground or is one of my favorites

Back
Top Bottom