AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just got these in today right on cue. No 2013s for me :pimp:

Lovely. That bright True Red suede though :smokin

they look like trash in that pic but they are early release.

i dont think its possible JB will ruin this shoe. NO FREAKIN WAY!

O WEE, THEY LOOK LIKE TRASH IN THE MN PICS BUT THAT'S THOSE EARLY PAIRS FOR YOU.

CONFIDENT THEY WILL LOOK BETTER COME RELEASE DAY MINUS THE 3M.

The mesh on those up there are straight wrinkled in that one side view pic. Also the mesh underneath the hologram actually touches the sole of the shoe and that jumpman 
laugh.gif

Will try to double up & trade the extra pair for '10 flints... Sold mine a couple years ago when I lost my old job

No 3m, no cop for me lol Like the OG's and will get them to get me my 3rd pair of 13's. I love how comfortable this shoe is.

Is it sad that the one thing I'm impressed w/ in those pics is the cushioning in the tongue looking promising? I've been waiting for the cushioning to go back to the days of the DMP VI I have.. pure clouds.

Had a pair of the 2004 release and I'm not feellin the early pics :smh:

If they fix them by release I would def cop again.

Very nice set.

03 Black/Red XII's are next on my list.

Will more than likely grab a pair of OG Black/Red XIII's to go with the 04s since I'll be passing on these.

No 3M = Easy pass. Charging higher prices, and removing components that made the shoe what it is really shows JB doesn't care what the fans want. I have my OG pair, and the first retro to appreciate. Money well saved.

Very nice set.

03 Black/Red XII's are next on my list.

Will more than likely grab a pair of OG Black/Red XIII's to go with the 04s since I'll be passing on these.

Probably ended up paying too much for them 2 years ago, but well worth it.

Decided to pass on these 2013's.

Enjoy everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom