AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

This is bittersweet news to me.
eyes.gif
Agreed... At times it's cool to go out and chill and chop it up with other sneakerheads. But on the other hand, all the violence going on is not cool. I have a love/hate relationship with this raffle system.

Yeah, basically two trips to the mall. One for the raffle ticket and one to get the actual shoes. You have to call to make sure you get the time and date to lineup for raffle. They might as well make it online like finishline draft.

I wish it was all done online saves me time from driving to the mall and losing anyways.

I dont understand why some of you are so surprised that this release wont have 3m on the panels. I guess the 3M less Flints that released a few yrs back, just completely flew under the radar to some of you...
eyes.gif

wasn't sure if i was going to cop, but after seeing these in person, they are a must have, price tag of 170 brings its to $180 with tax for me SMH! JB you have to chill lol

Last edited:
I dont understand why some of you are so surprised that this release wont have 3m on the panels. I guess the 3M less Flints that released a few yrs back, just completely flew under the radar to some of you... :rolleyes

Same for the Altitudes.

DB 9s, and Crimson 3s.

Both have 3m (or some sort of reflective material). JB is just too ******g cheap and lazy to put them back on the 13s especially now they know people will buy them regardless.

Last edited:
robo-copped! one of my all time favorites. still have a ds 04, but i am going to double up on this release for sure!

Back
Top Bottom