AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Another thing. You can't even see the 3m unless you taking pics 24/7 or have a flash on them. Hell I didn't even know a pair of 5s I have even have 3m until someone took a photo of me with them on. Not that big a deal when you think about it.

Who lied to you jack?

Da 3M is strong, it isnt da weak reflection nike started using on 2006 jordan V's.

Doesn't really matter anymore... Half of these cats complaining are the same cats buying multiple pairs come RD. They just like to come here and whine, like JB is going to read it and make a change.

Word, same exact thing I said in this post and I got called a hypebeast for it!!:smh: WTF

They could charge 2 hun a pop and they would sell- 

- Limited release... Not as limited as Cavs and Thun ... Take it how you want to

called local FNL,FTL and Champs,seems it will be FCFS.
frown.gif

already paid 250 plus shippin off sneakerpost as i see alot of you did also since they gone.... but to avoid the hypebeasts and teenagers its all good. a little high for some 1m or 0m beaters but at least no wait. no way the leather or quality will compare to og or 04 at all

they still have sizes and its free shipping with them...

this thread is funny as all hell. hypebeasts and liars and wanna be sneakerheads. I guess this is the new NT.

Im starting to wonder if JB and the retail stores are working together to create hype.... Its funny how all of a sudden all the stores are doing FCFS for these, now that the holidays have passed, they have to get the hype back up... I just knew I was going to get a ticket and have an easy pick up, now I have to stand in line at 2 diff stores, that open at the same time...
mean.gif

^JB knows they well sell out regardless of the pricepoint....that's the consumers fault, NOT JB....it's a business. these kids don't have to buy, but they do anyway!

totally understand your point. just wished nike wouldn't be so greedy to keep bumping up prices while providing lower quality materials compared to better materials at a lower price back in the day. but yea... as long as people are buying they don't have to change a thing other than raise prices.

kill yourself talking bout some imma get a couple pairs i hope you dont get no pairs.

Dude why u mad? It's my all time Fav Jordan ever, so I'm gonna cop as many as I want. Lol and copping some for the fam's as well, no reseller here, #teamretail

Dude why u mad? It's my all time Fav Jordan ever, so I'm gonna cop as many as I want. Lol and copping some for the fam's as well, no reseller here, #teamretail

well its good to know you not a reseller but why cop as many as you want and screw up some other kids chance of getting them? you know its like these ********** that post pics of all these shoes like 10-15 pairs of all different sizes knowing damn well they dont wear but only one size it's just messed up. that's why i always get my shoes early and one pair to be fair and not to deal with the BS

Lot of spots around here doin raffles. Gonna try and get in as many as I can this week. As always, best of luck to everyone.

well its good to know you not a reseller but why cop as many as you want and screw up some other kids chance of getting them? you know its like these ********** that post pics of all these shoes like 10-15 pairs of all different sizes knowing damn well they dont wear but only one size it's just messed up. that's why i always get my shoes early and one pair to be fair and not to deal with the BS
Lol the only "fair" way to buy is having the deepest pockets.  if someone has the ends to buy more than one pair then more power to them.  The only way I'd be pissed is if I went on Sat morning and couldn't get them because I found out Footlocker was giving out tickets earlier and I didn't know.  Now THAT is unfair.  Get them on release date.  FCFS is as fair as it gets in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom