AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Can someone please tell me what TLO and NDC mean?  anything that could make getting these kicks easier would be much appreciated lol. 

It's not that we're settling.  It's just that it's our only option.  I mean, I'd like to have the 04's but I'm not buyin somethin that had someone else's stankin feet in lol.  And i'm def not payin 250+ for a pair of J's either.  maybe i'm just not a true "sneakerhead".  But it's all good cause I hate that term anyway.  I just like shoes.  J's are my forbidden fruit.  I'll take 6 fresh pair of nike dunks all day.  :tongue:

Correct me if I'm wrong but twitter link for these will be Thursday the 10th.
You're just confusing twitter link and RSVP.  The twitter link will be available Saturday morning at 8 am EST, and I believe the RSVP for niketowns is Thursday, Jan 10th.  Those will all be random times, especially depending on the niketown you are hoping to RSVP at.

@Assass1n, NDC = nikestore.com   TLO = twitter link only, as in the only way to access the shoe FIRST on release morning is through a link that nikestore's twitter account will tweet at 8 am EST Saturday morning.  If you wait to get it from someone posting here, 99.9% of the time it is too late and shoes are all in people's carts.

EDIT to fix RSVP date

Last edited:
Looks like i may create a twitter account just for this then.  I reaaaallly don't want to stand in line.  I hate people that much lol.  especially people whom act like a pack of rabid wolves for some shoes. 

please tell me youre in high school... because thats modern day slavery...

That's the world we're living in. People fresh out of college and beyond have limited opportunities and have to work menial jobs like retail. It's a product of the state of our economy. You shouldn't be surprised.

But back to the kicks...the comparison pics are disgusting. Like Ninja said, the red, the no 3M. Easy pass. Good thing the "He Got Game" c/w is just down the road. Sad that it's been all these years, heads been waiting for these. JB proceeds to drop the ball, while bumping the price. I would have love to dish out $170 if these would have bee done right.

Called the FTL & Champs at my local mall and they haven't received word on how they are doing the release. Told me to call back on wednesday or thursday. I'm crossing my fingers that it's FCFS. But deep down inside I got a feeling its gonna be a raffle system.

Last edited:
Called the FTL & Champs at my local mall and they haven't received word on how they are doing the release. Told me to call back on wednesday or thursday. I'm crossing my fingers that it's FCFS. But deep down inside I got a feeling its gonna be a raffle system.

What champs and FTL did you call?

how do i go about getting this twitter link?

Your an OG around here, I'm pretty sure you could've scrolled up and got all the info you needed :wink:

Here's some help from the homie GrapeApe:

"The twitter link will be available Saturday morning at 8 am EST
TLO = twitter link only, as in the only way to access the shoe FIRST on release morning is through a link that nikestore's twitter account will tweet at 8 am EST Saturday morning. If you wait to get it from someone posting here, 99.9% of the time it is too late and shoes are all in people's carts."

Yeah I'm gonna call Menlo Park mall today and see what they say. Probably gonna be the same ish though. The Finish Line that recently opened in Menlo was doing FCFS for the BRED 11s on release day. My friend's mom just walked right in around 9:30 AM and picked up a size 11 for him. My jaw hit the floor when he told me.

people settling for these instead of finding a 2004 pair is da reason JB comes out with these trash in da first place.

Last time I checked the 2004 are not available for everyone anymore, also it's hard to find a DS pair for a reasonable price. I actually like how JB retros all the older designs, I don't like the new styles these days. I prefer the old school look. Also 2004 is a long time back, not a lot of people who bought them back then have a decent looking pair left. I wear all my J's and getting my hand on a new pair for not a rape price is all good to me.

Last edited:
Hopefully these don't sell out on NDC within a minute like the Bred 11's.

Really hope I can get me a pair.

retail is $170 for these :smh:

:lol:

Im not giving these a second thought. Pleather, no 3m, and terrible paint AND the price has risen.

guys, dont buy these.

^Wouldn't count on it. With the limit on these being 1 per customer and them being TLO my guess is that they will sell out quite quickly. Not trying to hype these just being a realist.

Went to my local Footlocker in the Bronx(NY) yesterday and they said they don't know what they're doing yet since they haven't gotten in any men sizes, only GS.
mean.gif

I would cop these solely because it has no 3m. I ended selling my OGs back in the day because they look wack with all the reflective dots, not to mention the bleeding and wrinkled toe box. Better buy some force shields whatever you call them as well.

Last edited:
If the 04 were made of better leather and still creased like dat..... these might be a pass....
I ll need to inspect em bfre i make my final decision... no 3m though thats .just bs

Back
Top Bottom