AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

My favorite shoes EVAR. Too bad JB will murder these so I'm pretty positive I won't be copping. Just gonna find another pair of 04's on eBay.

My all time favorite. These will be copped at least 2. 1 to rock and 1 to rock when they get beat.

^^^
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I really hope JB does the right thing and uses 3M on these.

these are my favorite of all time.. if i can only have 1 pair of j's for the rest of my life, these are it... but if there is no 3m.. i will not buy them.. my 04's still look good

This time im def going to get my size. These sneakers run BIG. i went with my true size and i still had wiggle room. Hopefully MJ doesnt mess this one up and change the leather to ashy larry status.

I really don't care for the 3m on these (yes i do have the 04s) because it takes away the black look on these. I do prefer the 3m on the flints though

ba825cacfc7a1fe3202e0e6761a0b5d81c8be06.jpg
It's hard to believe that it will be 9 years since these came out. My '04s still look excellent.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO ‘BRED’ – FEBRUARY 2013
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 · 4 Comments 

The Air Jordan 13 came back in 2010 with original classics like the ‘French Blue’ , and a remake of the ‘Altitude’ colorway – that originally released in the mid 2000′s. After a two year period without the AJ 13, aside from the Ray Allen PE, the 13th retro will be returning February 2013 – in the classic ‘Bred’ colorway. Despite the rumors in the previous year, rest assure that this retro will certainly be returning along with a few other Air Jordan 13 colorways. Stay tuned with Modern Notoriety for more news on the Air Jordan retro line for 2013.

NOTE: The Air Jordan 13 pictured is not the one releasing next year.

Now these I can work with !!!! ; )

Taking a lazy day for once and since everyone's taking fancy pictures...

If they don't drop like this I can sit out of next year's release.

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

Will cop with or without 3m. 3m would be the cherry on top though
freal, im down for whatever with or without em. sick !%% release to kick off the yeaar too. 5's and 13's next yerrrr

Back
Top Bottom