AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

this I need.
pimp.gif

some one offered me the OGs first release, silver box included, DEADSTOCK for $250 and stilll wearable. what do you guys think i should do? i'm thinking copp now because who knows what JB will do to the 2013s lol .. 

COPPER FOAMPOSITES SIZE 10.5 WORN ONCE FOR SALE! $290 SHIPPED FEDEX OVERNIGHT! PM ME FOR DETAILS!

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

some one offered me the OGs first release, silver box included, DEADSTOCK for $250 and stilll wearable. what do you guys think i should do? i'm thinking copp now because who knows what JB will do to the 2013s lol .. 

I would do it if they were DS. Just depends on how much you like the shoe

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

I would do it if they were DS. Just depends on how much you like the shoe
either way, 2013 is days away so cop both!

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's time to play The "what do you think Jordan Brand will mess up this time around?" game?...

My guesss? 3M missing like the Flints from a couple years ago....Or better yet, they give us leather sides.
laugh.gif

I concur.

3M will def be missing.  BET

it betta hv 3m. wonda if jb will be crazy enough 2 release 2versions of 3m & leather lol

3m IS part of this shoe. It made the shoe! Its a must. Im thinking it will come back, so get your panties out your %!!es NT, you guys can be such cry babies sometimes.... Grow some nuts and shut up! : )

I'm scared to see what the hype on these will be.. after the Bred XI release this year, then another Bred colorway? We all know that the beasts go koo koo bananas for Bred colorways 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

I'm pretty sure it will have the 3M. It would be havoc if they made it without that

they did it to the flints. i wouldnt be surprised if they ruin these too. i have a pair of retros, if not 3M, I will pass

#teamAUTOMATICCOP The 13s, 6s, and 7s are my Fav Jordans Of All Time! So any pair I can get, I WILL GET! Super excited!! Cant wait to grab the olympic pack, olympic 6s and 7s, and raptor 7s also this year!!!!!

Originally Posted by akrobystia

I'm all but certain that these won't have 3M. Still a cop though.

I would be VERY UPSET if these didnt come out with the 3M. Jordan 13 and 3M are One in the same!!!! But guess we will have to wait and see

Ok, Im a bite myself on this one. Just read there will be no 3m ! SMH. Just read this from a credible source....SMH

Back
Top Bottom