AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Yup... Everyone who's still salty from missing out on the Bred 11s will be gunning for these.
I was thinking that. I hate the release date that they came out with. I don't like the release date they came up with these. I'm still recovering from picking up the stealths and 2 pairs of the Breds lol.

When I said sellout I meant like immediately sellout. Like will I be able to find them a week after release???

i missed out on the 04s back in the day so this release is a no brainer for me...even if the quality is subpar.

Think these are going to Sellout?

10zbo85.jpg

REALLY? 06's and 12's both felt like I was walkin on bricks and dry rice :lol: sold them IMMEADATELY

only other Js I copped recently were Cool grey 9s, and they are HELLA comfy. 9s really are kinda slept on when it comes to comfort.... now I don't know about all these BS CWs they put out recently, but they are def comfortable.

My concords and space jams are also comfortable. Broke out my SJs on New Year's Day just cuz :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Still look really good, not too much yellowing

REALLY? 06's and 12's both felt like I was walkin on bricks and dry rice :lol: sold them IMMEADATELY

Well to me I guess... My feet gets sore after I were my Bred 4s, WC4, and Fire Reds. I have the Thunders but haven't worn them. My feet feels nothing when I wear my Mili4s all day. Maybe it's just me. I grabbed a 2nd pair too cause of comfort since they wear everywhere.

only other Js I copped recently were Cool grey 9s, and they are HELLA comfy. 9s really are kinda slept on when it comes to comfort.... now I don't know about all these BS CWs they put out recently, but they are def comfortable.

My concords and space jams are also comfortable. Broke out my SJs on New Year's Day just cuz :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Still look really good, not too much yellowing

I agree "sweetheart" LMAO :lol: that's gonna be our little thing now ..

All my recent 9's have been super comfy (crawfish, olives, and cool greys) even my charcoals and 02 cool greys were comfy too

But hands down for me the most comfortable pair of J's I ever put on my feet were the 06 Cardinal 7's :smokin :smokin :smokin .. those feel like i'm walking in pillowtop slippers. I refuse to retire them even tho their beat to my standards. If I can come across a DS pair, those will be copped on site no questions asked.

Well to me I guess... My feet gets sore after I were my Bred 4s, WC4, and Fire Reds. I have the Thunders but haven't worn them. My feet feels nothing when I wear my Mili4s all day. Maybe it's just me. I grabbed a 2nd pair too cause of comfort since they wear everywhere.

True. I was surprised at how comfy my WC4s were compared to the militaries, big difference for me. I still havent tried my breds or cavs yet but I'm hoping they feel like the WCs or they're gettin sold too :lol:

nah he's right, 7s are hella comfy as well.... Man I miss my "steelers" 7s :smh: :smh: :smh: Beyond comfortable, I tell ya. My Hares were supposed to be comfy, but they were half size too small so yea :lol:

Dang man I wanted to cop Olives for my dude but there was no chance :smh: Maybe I can still find him a used pair on the 'bay

nah he's right, 7s are hella comfy as well.... Man I miss my "steelers" 7s :smh: :smh: :smh: Beyond comfortable, I tell ya. My Hares were supposed to be comfy, but they were half size too small so yea :lol:

Dang man I wanted to cop Olives for my dude but there was no chance :smh: Maybe I can still find him a used pair on the 'bay

Someone posted in the Olives thread just posted that one of those overseas sites, I think SNS, will be restocking the Olives next week or the week after. Not sure if you get down with the overseas folks but I'm pretty sure they will be cheaper than the $275-300 resellers I keep seeing on craigslist :smh: ..

Last edited:
Someone posted in the Olives thread just posted that one of those overseas sites, I think SNS, will be restocking the Olives next week or the week after. Not sure if you get down with the overseas folks but I'm pretty sure they will be cheaper than the $275-300 resellers I keep seeing on craigslist :smh: ..
$275-300 for Olives.... :x

$275-300 for Olives.... :x

The numbers on CL NJ and CL NY are ridiculous, and lets not even mention Flight Club NY :smh: .. glad I caught mine on the NDC restock.

Yes sir, the string of mom and pops in the Sunset Park Area are 265.00 +, and I'm quite sure on Fulton St. we can assume the same...

Shout out to Fulton street...like 9 sneaker stores...not one of them has a Nike account. Like 4 blocks of rape, except for the 3 Jimmy Jazz's (yes, 3 JJ's on a 3 block radius...that's Brooklyn for you)

265 right now? Actually not terrible. Duke man told me 300 for the playoff xii's 2 weeks before release...apthekid is, as always, good on anything higher than retail.

Buying this shoe is like buying a replica of a Jordan shoe. Looks like one. It's made by Jordan. But it's not really a Jordan xiii IMO.

Back
Top Bottom