AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Totally forgot these were coming out. Come into this thread and read back a couple pages. No 3m? :lol: you guys can have these.

Last edited:
anyone got a comparison pic of OGs/2004s and 2012 with flash?
Dont got the ogs but 04 and 13. Both 9.5
oh no they can keep that trash
laugh.gif

40cf9338576611e2b09522000a1f9363_7.jpg

we good on this side.

I never liked 3m on the 13's so I really don't care. I'm copping regardless so please don't rain on my parade. 
grin.gif

I really want these because I don't have the '04s/OGs, but it's just so hard to justify the price hike without 3M. I love the colorway and have been wanting them for a long time, but that just isn't quite enough for me to get on my knees for JB.. especially with all the stupid hype around the term "BREDS". This release is a perfect example of how JB is capitalizing on the hype by increasing the price while decreasing their production costs. Great for business, horrible for the consumer.

I've been straying further and further away from the brand because of this and I promised myself that I would make more level headed decisions this year. Judging from that comparison pic up there.. it looks like I'll be passing. Either I cough up the cash for an '04 pair or I wait for them to re-retro. IMO, the only reasons to cop the 2013 XIIIs are for trading/re-selling to hypebeasts on CL. Unless you just really really have to get this CW and don't mind paying more for less.. If you got the money to blow, then more power to you.

With the news about the Nike Air returning, I wouldn't be surprised if these showed up 2 years later with 3M.. although they'd just have their fun with another price hike. I refuse to get caught up in the hype and fall for their business "tactics".

As of right now, the Black/White XIIIs are looking a lot better and seem to be worth the money compared to the Black/Red XIIIs.

I never liked 3m on the 13's so I really don't care. I'm copping regardless so please don't rain on my parade. >D

tired of people WHO ALREADY GOT OGs or 04s saying these are trash.... not everybody got the luxury to have what you got. You showed us pics, we patted you on the back and repped but now it's starting to get redundant. Of course you can call these trash, you already good. Stop acting holier than thou.

og on the left and 04 on the right.

I'm still coppin the 2013 ones just cuz the blk/red XIII are my favorite XIII and I can use them as beaters.

tired of people WHO ALREADY GOT OGs or 04s saying these are trash.... not everybody got the luxury to have what you got. You showed us pics, we patted you on the back and repped but now it's starting to get redundant. Of course you can call these trash, you already good. Stop acting holier than thou.
I totally agree with you man. Ish is mad corny. I had the 04's but I beat them into the ground. I don't hold onto shoes like their treasure. I wear them then garbage can them after I beat them into the ground. I need a new pair so I'm recopping. If they re-retro years later with 3M I'll cop those to. It's really that simple.

I can see the reason why someone wouldve copped the newer flint xiii's without 3m because the glue on 05's turned red after years. I personally got tired of taking them to my boy to repaint em

These joints tho
mean.gif
  Dont disrespect yourself. Nike/Jordan is laughing hard. Price increase plus lack of 3m?? Most companies take away a feature to lower the price point to reach cheaper consumers. Nike is the total opposite I see.

If you like these, like for real for real, treat yourself & cop the 04's. Send a message with these, do not cop the Air Jordan 1 Retro 97, I mean the 2013 "BRED" xiii's.

Sorry, i keep mixing up those 2. Darn "silver dots"

basically

we know your pair is superior

I never had a chance to cop 97's or 04's so im happy with 13's

these where my first jordans back in '04.
define cop.

my first back in 98 :pimp:

then had the XIV after

getting these purely for nostalgia purposes even tho money is kinda tight with all these releases but meh

Last edited:
basically

we know your pair is superior

I never had a chance to cop 97's or 04's so im happy with 13's

I don't have the 04 or OG pair and I think these are trash.

I was just looking at them today in the stock room of my friends store... not only do they not have 3m, but the red is way off too. It's like a cross between red and burgundy.

They look bad. Real Bad.

That sounds madd suspect. Friend of mine sent me a pic that works at finish line, they looked perfectly ok to me colorwise.

I did feel let down that there's no 3M in these though.

Just more fuel to the fire that JB is milking the profits....

That sounds madd suspect. Friend of mine sent me a pic that works at finish line, they looked perfectly ok to me colorwise.

I don't have the 04 or OG pair and I think these are trash.
I was just looking at them today in the stock room of my friends store... not only do they not have 3m, but the red is way off too. It's like a cross between red and burgundy.
They look bad. Real Bad.

I will cop, cause once people get income tax I won't be messing with JB for a few months, squadron blue xviii will be everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom