AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I will cop, cause once people get income tax I won't be messing with JB for a few months, squadron blue xviii will be everywhere...
Man you are 100% on the money.....no pun intended....2012 after Jan. I saw some of the same broke cats in line every release.... up til May... then I never saw them again.  I think a lot of times dudes that get lucky to copp the XI release have a new years resolution to "be a sneakerhead,"  but after they realize its an expensive hobby if you want to get more than J's that resolution is short lived....

I will cop, cause once people get income tax I won't be messing with JB for a few months, squadron blue xviii will be everywhere...
Regardless of income tax people , still find ways to cop shoes . I don't really get your point  ?

Lets see I asked Nike on twitter , why is there no 3m on this release but a price hike will post reponse

Last edited:
Still searching for 04's in my size all over. Time is running out and I'm growing desperate. :lol:

Last edited:
Regardless of income tax people , still find ways to cop shoes . I don't really get your point  ?

Hypebeasts only get the funds to be a "sneakerhead" during tax season. All other months of the year they are too broke to get in the game.

What's not to get?

I hope the "leather" on these is just like the flints, hard enough to not crease like crazy yet soft enough to still be pleasant. My pair is technically a half size too big with barely one crease despite numerous wears. Can't wait!

Either gonna find some 04s or just wait 2 years until they do this shoe correctly.

Way too much stuff dropping anyway so these are easy to overlook

That sounds madd suspect. Friend of mine sent me a pic that works at finish line, they looked perfectly ok to me colorwise.
I did feel let down that there's no 3M in these though.
Just more fuel to the fire that JB is milking the profits....

you ever hear the saying "pictures don't do it justice", well in this case its true... it does them no justice at how terrible they look.

I never liked 3m on the 13's so I really don't care. I'm copping regardless so please don't rain on my parade. >D

tired of people WHO ALREADY GOT OGs or 04s saying these are trash.... not everybody got the luxury to have what you got. You showed us pics, we patted you on the back and repped but now it's starting to get redundant. Of course you can call these trash, you already good. Stop acting holier than thou.

:rofl: :rofl:

I still hope you find a pair of 04's in your GS size for under $180!

Man JB knows exactly what they're doing. Omit as many features as they can before they would have to call it a new shoe lol. The key is that they keep it all trivial-where it's all a matter of opinion whether or not they crossed the line yet. As for me, this doesn't cross the line. . . but the altitudes sure did.

So No Footlockers nor FootActions know if they're doing tickets tomorrow or not like they usually have done during the past releases including the Bred 11s. My local footlocker told me they are undecided yet if they're going to do it tomorrow or not and to check back tomorrow morning. FootAction told me they haven't decided on what day they will do it on but definitely not tomorrow and to check back on Monday.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
My local spot had the GS out and I was able to inspect... It's a very very job well done by jb... No 3m tho....SMH

My point is that a lot of kicks are already hard to get, but 2 and 3 times worse around income tax time.... I know at least where I'm at the 3's with Nike air, squadron 13's, blk/wht 13's, and probly even the 5's will have bred 11 lines...... I ain't trying to deal with all that bs.. so I'm going to cop these because I'm not getting any for a min...

Back
Top Bottom