AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Guys I wish that couch was replaced with the same black leather used on the toe cap. That would make these 1000 times better !! Similar to the he got game, such a waste of a bomb colour way ! Damnn Mann !! I feel like I got to customize these.

Damn ! :nerd: (At the pic above)
I called a couple spots of mine, one small mom & pops & FL. So I call and enquire about Sz 11.5. Both spots tell me no 11.5, I asked why are you not getting a FSR ? They both said this is a FSR, we got the same sizes for the 1's only 11 or 12. (Knicks&Chicagos)
I really hope this isn't the new new, how you just gonna cut me off the list ???? Lol ? Unless the 12 is the new 11.5 ?????? Just want to see if anyone else had this prob, I hope it's just that they don't have an FSR !
i'm in the same boat as you, size 11.5. Started noticing this around late summer last year. Bunch of size 11 or 12, no 11.5. Personally I think that the employees got tired of me stacking my discount with the reward vouchers from ftl and fta so my size wasn't "available" or wasn't in their shipment. Always trying to hate on someone because I managed to get a better discount than the employees:D!

Damn ! :nerd: (At the pic above)
I called a couple spots of mine, one small mom & pops & FL. So I call and enquire about Sz 11.5. Both spots tell me no 11.5, I asked why are you not getting a FSR ? They both said this is a FSR, we got the same sizes for the 1's only 11 or 12. (Knicks&Chicagos)
I really hope this isn't the new new, how you just gonna cut me off the list ???? Lol ? Unless the 12 is the new 11.5 ?????? Just want to see if anyone else had this prob, I hope it's just that they don't have an FSR !

11.5 is one of those scarce sizes like 12.5 and 13.5 that retailers seem to barely have on hand during a jordan release my way so I always make it a priority line up Asap. The clerks are either telling me how lucky I am for getting the only or last 11.5. Dudes get worried in line when they ask what size I'm trying to get. I be feeling the same way when I see people ahead of me hoping they ain't a 11.5 lol. The only release that they didn't have an 11.5 when I was first was the cool grey ix at jimmy jazz and I had to settle for an 11.

My concern with getting the 04 Black/Red XIIIs is if they can be worn around like the newer ones would.

That's weird. I never run into the 11.5 issue and I'm usually at the tail end of a line for Jordan. In fact, I usually am able to get two pairs. It's usually the 13 and smaller sizes that dry up.

passing on these for now. If i can find a pair in the future for non-rape, i'll scoop them up. My main concerns for this year are the 5's at the end of this month, blk/royal 1's and to semi-retire from Jordans, the grapes. good luck to those who want these.

and if they do, then I'll have a pair of 2013 Bred XIIIs and 2015 Bred XIIIs.... seriously ya'll damn
laugh.gif
It ain't that big a deal
Straight up. I have the cash to cop a pair of 04's but I'm not paying a dime over retail just for some damn 3M. Not going to happen.

No 3M hurts, but I must have these.. Smh. I'm not trying to pay that bread for a pair of '04s either.

Gonna miss the 3M, but I don't wanna pay 300+ for it. I'll take my chances online next weekend.

I'm 3 months into my temp job (1st big boy job after graduating college), always loved sneakers so I got back into it. My first cop getting back into it was walking into a champs in Dec. and they had a cool grey 9 leftover in my size. Then, I heard about the finish line restock on bred 4's (failed on black friday), of course had to cop. Then copped the christmas kobe's (big kobe fan), pulled the trigger on the og style air max 90's. Failed on getting the chicago 1's but able to cop knicks. Today found out they stocked the raptor 7 on NDC, copped. Pre-ordered the royal 1's. lmao Dead broke, I'm good for a while man. Good luck to all on these!!!

Last edited:
Also something to note, 04s are almost 10 years old.

Even if they are DS when you buy them, sole separation and fogged holograms could be right around the corner...

Another thing. You can't even see the 3m unless you taking pics 24/7 or have a flash on them. Hell I didn't even know a pair of 5s I have even have 3m until someone took a photo of me with them on. Not that big a deal when you think about it.

Also something to note, 04s are almost 10 years old.
Even if they are DS when you buy them, sole separation and fogged holograms could be right around the corner...

fogged holos ain't that big a deal... and 13s hold up well. Got a pair of cherry OGs that look practically brand new (except for the bleeding :\)

I see a lot of people passing to buy the 04' with the 3m. My question is where are all these ds 04's at that you plan on copping from?

get out of here with logic... the flash on the 3M will be so bright they'll find them in the darkest of corners on ebay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom