AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Pretty much given up hope

Will RSVP someone for Nike LA if they need it. Message me size + name.

ALso if any Niketown hasn't rsvp'd and you want me to RSVP ill do it.

I rarely miss on RSVPs.
Good !  Lets help peeps who needs them, I hope people who ask are not resellers

Some of you guys need to go back to the DB9 thread and other earlier ones when this twitter RSVP stuff started. 

20 seconds is a joke!   There are some exceptions where weird stuff happens and late responses get in, and then the bred 11's had a ton of shoes so later entries made it in, but for ALL of the rest of these twitter RSVP's, the people who won were getting in in mere seconds, and at that time anything over 3 seconds was not very likely to win.  So no, if it took you 10, 15, 20 seconds to get it in and you did not win, that does not mean these are rigged, and your response time was very slow.  Some of you may get super lucky and the store is using a different system and lets you in.  But 20 seconds is a terrible response time for these RSVP's.  For the most part, you need to have that DM sent in less than 3 seconds to have a real chance.  That is just straight fact and you can go back and look in the other threads to see where this is the case.

^ yup, exactly. that timer BS needs to go. Let's just let everybody know the exact second that they're going to be available. What genius came up with that idea? lol

Chi just tweeted all dms sent.

I was 1 for 2 but i was admittedly slow on both dms, especially the second.

I wanted to give you guys an idea of how quick you need to be otherwise theres no point in wasting your time.

Tweet for dm's was at 3:45

First dm was at 3:45:38

Second dm was 3:46:01

First was confirmed and second was not.

I was really slow because i was on my phone and fumbling between apps and accounts.

i got a dm back from ntsf for a 9 and i replied 5min after lol! i didnt even want them since i got a couple 3m 04's in the lineup... ridiculous

Oh wow i got a DM back for my size 9! 1 for 9863751782634 in RSVP. I'll take it.  
pimp.gif

I tweeted in literally 5 seconds BTW

Back
Top Bottom