AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

This release is one for the books... NDC sold out super quick.. Eastbay AND FNL going coocoo.. WTF i just want some Jordans !! lol

lol insert "shut up and take my money pic"
I'd love these to round out my 13 collection but if it isn't in the cards, then it's all good.

Would you rather get an 11.5 and eventually try to swap it for your true size or have nothing ?

id leave it for the nxt man. not into the sz swapping stuff. the fact remains if people wouldnt do this then more people would be able to get their pairs for retail. but in the end everyone ends up a reseller cuz noone wants to miss out. if i want a shoe and i think its gonna be hard to get...i preorder it and pay the tax. idc. i have the money. #humblebrag

Last edited by a moderator:
FNL still sayin they have a FSR.....4 hours later.
roll.gif
i woke up that FNL still has a timer.
laugh.gif

Just bored so I was messing around with my photoshop app. I only manage to get my son a toddler pair. I'm assuming people who tried to get the 2013 missed out on the '04. Either way it doesn't matter. Hope the a OP for this picture doesn't mind. If yes, I'll take it down.

Would you rather get an 11.5 and eventually try to swap it for your true size or have nothing ?

I'd take an 11.5 anyday cause its my size but as for taking a 9 or 13, nope cant waste my mullah on a shoe I cant fit. Especially if theres no concrete gurantee that I can trade it...then itll in turn be returned to store. Not knocking u though cause I kno ppl that do it, just my policy lol

Your logic is flawed ... Why pay a reseller fee when I can get them now and help someone else out who would need the size and help myself at the same time? I'm not looking to resell ... If I was I would see your point

Back
Top Bottom