AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

this release wasent as bad as i thought got to mall at 4am and was 5th in line for footaction my pair fresh no flaws :smile: hope u all got ya pairs

Your logic is flawed ... Why pay a reseller fee when I can get them now and help someone else out who would need the size and help myself at the same time? I'm not looking to resell ... If I was I would see your point

nah...u and the other guy are in that boat cuz like countless others u bought sizes that werent ur own.and like most who do that and find they cant tradevyou end up reselling them to buy ur pair in ur sz. and btw fnl is up i just added sizes to my cart. keep refreshing dont wait for the timer if u get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
id leave it for the nxt man. not into the sz swapping stuff. the fact remains if people wouldnt do this then more people would be able to get their pairs for retail. but in the end everyone ends up a reseller cuz noone wants to miss out. if i want a shoe and i think its gonna be hard to get...i preorder it and pay the tax. idc. i have the money. #humblebrag

Rep'd as they say

how long did these last on NDC, decided to skip these.

werent good enough for me :smh:

Just copped a 9.5 from finishline for 173 shipped. Not bad used my $20 gift card that finishline gave me for my bred 11 situation.

Back
Top Bottom