AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Glad I was able to get these online. I was first in line at the footlocker at my local mall and the footlocker dude comes out and said they had one pair of every size except mine. Went to 4 other malls with no luck!!! All stores kept saying they didn't receive all their shipments... BS!

Got the 12 for my bro!! Finally

WTF was up with these sites for this release?? Woke up at 5, sites kept crashing then went to sleep then i woke up at 10am to try again and copped on FNL...

Get through on FNL finally, always pay through PayPal, have plenty of money in the account. Go through the process to checkout and it denies my order. PayPal f*****g says my account isn't verified and I need to send them information but that I should be able to use the money in the account still. WTF!!! Sold out and I can't even express how mad I am about this **** after waiting 5 f*****g hours watching the FNL page reload. Then use my card and FNL still wouldn't take it and I got paid yesterday. Don't know who was against me in all this but its some BS.

Foolishness at University mall in Tampa.

So my first experience with FNL wasn't a good one... they charged me 6 times on my card plus one paypal and lady at customer service said they'll all be cancelled... Just wasn't meant to be

I don't know how but I just check my order and I must've downgraded the shipping on FNL from ground to economy. Was that a bad move?

I think their 5.49 shipping is UPSsurepost which a UPS-USPS co-op. Basically for my last order, UPS dropped it off at my local USPS, and then USPS deliver it to you so its up to you if you want to wait an extra day or two once it gets in your local area..

I don't know how but I just check my order and I must've downgraded the shipping on FNL from ground to economy. Was that a bad move?

I think their 5.49 shipping is UPSsurepost which a UPS-USPS co-op. Basically for my last order, UPS dropped it off at my local USPS, and then USPS deliver it to you so its up to you if you want to wait an extra day or two once it gets in your local area..

economy is a terrible move. took me over 2 weeks to get my cool grey 9s. economy shipping starts UPS ground and finishes with a transfer to the postal service. the scheduled delivery date was delayed 3 times cause of the postal service. took FOREVER

im honestly thinking they need to go back to the old way

let em all rush in and do it by order placement

or a mix of the current and this one, idk

but this virtual line crap is ridiculous

i wish we had an NT hacker who just held us down....and not the lurkers

Hilarious how these retro JB releases make me a crackhead.

Can't get the retro release? Oh, well. Go to the outlet, proceed to buy Fly Wade 2s and Hyperdunk 2012s.

Glad I was able to get these online. I was first in line at the footlocker at my local mall and the footlocker dude comes out and said they had one pair of every size except mine. Went to 4 other malls with no luck!!! All stores kept saying they didn't receive all their shipments... BS!
JB doing that alot lately for the restocks maybe

managed to get 3 size runs, thank you finish line.
you better be home for that delivery otherwise jordans for the neigherhood lol

Also, I hope your closet stays full with those 3 size runs, and you have let go of them for retail. Dont know if it will happen, but gotta love when reselling bites resellers in the ***.

Get through on FNL finally, always pay through PayPal, have plenty of money in the account. Go through the process to checkout and it denies my order. PayPal f*****g says my account isn't verified and I need to send them information but that I should be able to use the money in the account still. WTF!!! Sold out and I can't even express how mad I am about this **** after waiting 5 f*****g hours watching the FNL page reload. Then use my card and FNL still wouldn't take it and I got paid yesterday. Don't know who was against me in all this but its some BS.

went to my local mall they only had one pair of sz 13......kid infront me was the same size....blew mine.

Wow totally surprised how smooth it was, order up 4 pairs on finish line dot com, already got confirmation on all pairs! Looked at some sites, decided notnto get them, just checked around this morning to see the hype, and pulled the trigger. Thanks for the direct link few pages back! I had 3 pairs from 04 sold one about 6 months after release for $175, sold another year after that for $265 and just my last paired 04 last month for $340. Hope everyone gets there! Just put in a little effort, you'll be surprised sometimes!

im honestly thinking they need to go back to the old way

let em all rush in and do it by order placement

or a mix of the current and this one, idk

but this virtual line crap is ridiculous

i wish we had an NT hacker who just held us down....and not the lurkers

I am so down with a NT hacker holding us down! I would donate to the cause! As long as I can secure a pair on each release date!!

you better be home for that delivery otherwise jordans for the neigherhood lol

Also, I hope your closet stays full with those 3 size runs, and you have let go of them for retail. Dont know if it will happen, but gotta love when reselling bites resellers in the ***.

was wonderin who would feed the troll. u win!

Back
Top Bottom