AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

first time getting though on FNL

i got my confirmation email and order number, but my account hasnt been charged yet.
actually, i have 3 "temporary merchant authorization. amount may change. waiting for final amount from merchant." charges for $189.19

am i good?

Last edited:
Has anyone had a successful order through eastbay,fl, champs or footaction?

"Eastbay ‏@Eastbay
We do not have a new update but will tweet when orders can be processed for the #Jordan retro13's. We apologize for the continued delay."

I don't know about 8am, but nothing has moved in the past few hour. People weren't able to checkout and others couldn't add to cart.

how was NDC this morning?
nerd.gif
NDC is the same as always - if you have your stuff together and get the Twitter link within about 30 seconds and don't hesitate on the size - you'll get a pair.

The only pairs I've missed out on were the Kobe VII BHM's last year, and the Federer 287's (no lie was gonna re-sell the Federer's).

Did anybody go to the Florida mall today? Didn't think I could get there and back to where I work by 9.

Why don't websites like Eastbay, finishline, footlocker etc release Jordan shoes periodically through the day rather than all at 8am which will crash their site?

Anyone have the FNL customer service number? I need to find out if my order went through since I haven't gotten an email confirmation:smh:

Last edited:
first time getting though on FNL

i got my confirmation email and number, but my account hasnt been charged yet.
actually, i have 3 "temporary merchant authorization. amount may change. waiting for final amount from merchant."

am i good?

yea ur good fam. the only fnl orders that get canceled are ones after rd that are fulfilled by stores except on a super rare occasion. Release date prs ship from the warehouse in indiana. they very rarely oversell. ive yet to be canceled by fnl on a rd order and were talkin 10+ yrs here...

Last edited by a moderator:
damn i feel like i cheated the system. lunch break at work and was just curious and fnl went right thru. brother in law should be happy. order status says error try later tho. 

Why don't websites like Eastbay, finishline, footlocker etc release Jordan shoes periodically through the day rather than all at 8am which will crash their site?
LOLZ What?  You do realize if you staggered the times there would be like 3.5 times the volume to each retailers site.

When they ALL release at the same time, it spreads people around, which leads to less chance for crash.

These 13s flew off the shelf here in Houston. Funny I went to the mall this morning to buy shirts and the Sheikh Shoes in the mall had a restock of the Thunder IVs. I copped a pair of Thunders (10.5). Happy with my 2004 XIIIs. These were a pass for me but happy for those who really wanted them and were able to cop.

what was the last release to be this hectic? i know every release is bad but not this bad. The only one that comes to mind was the Playoff 12s. Nike had to actually go offline and they came back on around 12:30 am ish.

AY man lol I been sleep with the FNL browser reloading so I didnt know and I saw someone said footlocker crashed or something so I just tried to help ya dig

NOT feeling good about my FNL order. I went thru paypal and it took me back to the paypment option page. I got a paypal confirmation but I'd feel better if the FNL confirmation came.

Got a pair on NDC this morning, went back to bed when FNL was being turdy.

Woke back up around noon, got on FNL through Safari - bingo.

Back
Top Bottom