AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I've bought shoes in some of the worst neighborhoods in America and I've never witnessed an incident like ones being described on here ever. Noway I'm freezing my a** off for hours just to let some dude walk up out of nowhere and get a shoe before. I don't care how many people dude knew. People know who they can pull ish like that on though.
This is how i feel, i've never camped but i've been in line for 10-15 min after a store opens and haven't experienced the blatant disrespect these guys are getting.

Its just never that serious, if you have to be somewhere or put yourself in a situation that you can't defend yourself by yourself, you shouldn't be there.

Just to clarify, i'm not making fun of anybodys experiences. Just perplexed by people doing the same things and expecting different results.

Last edited:
Does Hanon ship out on the weekends. This my first time ordering with them and i see their customer service dept is only open mon-fri

This is how i feel, i've never camped but i've been in line for 10-15 min after a store opens and haven't experienced the blatant disrespect these guys are getting.

Its just never that serious, if you have to be somewhere or put yourself in a situation that you can't defend yourself by yourself, you shouldn't be there.
Just to clarify, i'm not making fun of anybodys experiences. Just perplexed by people doing the same things and expecting different results.

Agreed deeds !!

Just to clarify, i'm not making fun of anybodys experiences. Just perplexed by people doing the same things and expecting different results
Started with the Euro Sites on the Bred 4's and every Jordan after. I'll pay the extra money to not put my self in a situation.

Does Hanon ship out on the weekends. This my first time ordering with them and i see their customer service dept is only open mon-fri
* Transit times (TT) are estimates and are by no way a guarantee.
*All transit times are calculated on working days (Monday - Friday) and do not take into account weekends.

^^^ Found the above mentioned information on their website. I am not 100% sure but I would assume based on that information they don't ship out on the weekends. 

fk it ... i'll wait for the 3m version restock ... in 2016
For $300 by then lol
Foreal tho, they way things are  going now i could see that happening 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
well trying to do a release twisted was not a wise idea. lol. after looking around seems like they are reselling at a decent price locally. but some people still asking for $300.. :rofl:
might have to trade for a pair. oh well. glad i recently picked up the playoff 13s.

Last edited:
@Bapedan glad you and your homie are ok, know one should have to be in that situation over some damn shoes . Karma is a B coming to those guys

Man that Berkeley story was crazy. I would've just let him had the ticket and taken down the plates and tried to get a description of the perps. The idiots deserve to go to jail for trying to jack for a $170 shoe.

And whoever said this was slightly worse than the XIs is crazy. Only the Oly 7 and Numerous 9 releases were worst (before the restocks which were still bad) than this.

Ya might as well hop on the crazy train because Nike is taking the legitimate sneaker heads on a ride with voracious resellers, young suburban kids who never saw MJ play, girls with terrible fashion sense and gangsters.

Eastbay just advised via Twitter that no sizes are sold out.....so it is going to be a race and war once their site is back up and running!! 

Your way too sensitive, you used a broad term of overseas when you knew he was posting specifically about livestock located in Canada.
I was helping by clarifying what you and your buddy were obviously ignorant about.
You should be thanking me instead of giving me attitude, you learned something.

Excuse me for not going into detail about the Euro sites I ordered from and didnt get a custom charge..my bad. Let me be clear then. I have ordered from HS, CT, SH multiple times and never got hit with a custom charge. I brought up Livestock b/c it was said that you would get hit with a custom charge which isnt true and I never experienced it. I already knew about the agreement with Canada guess I should have mentioned that..my bad

Super late pass..  but what happen with Eastbay why weren't they selling these ?  

edit: i meant why weren't they allowing people to buy them

Last edited:
Started with the Euro Sites on the Bred 4's and every Jordan after. I'll pay the extra money to not put my self in a situation.

Absolutely the way to go. Too much crap to go through in person and online herein the US. If I really want something that I know is going to be a complete hassle I use those sites without a regret. Spend a little extra and lock it up.

Anyone ever cop off the Euro Footlocker site? Thinking about copping cause they have a lot of sizes and it says they ship to the US. Comes to about $217 shipped which isn't too bad but certainly isn't retail

Excuse me for not going into detail about the Euro sites I ordered from and didnt get a custom charge..my bad. Let me be clear then. I have ordered from HS, CT, SH multiple times and never got hit with a custom charge. I brought up Livestock b/c it was said that you would get hit with a custom charge which isnt true and I never experienced it. I already knew about the agreement with Canada guess I should have mentioned that..my bad
Wasn't even really going at you, just clearing it up for anybody that didn't know so the question wasn't asked 30 times.

Last edited:
Still kinda salty that I didn't get these at the mall because of raffles or on FNL because of crashing servers but, I did cop something. I copped DS Black Cement 3's for $130.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom