AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Looks like FNL is restocking? They just posted this on Facebook!
Looks like I'll be waking up a little earlier tomorrow.

I was able to get thru with my size on NDC with relative ease, albeit, it was just to test my finger clicking agility. I had another pair on lock from RSVP at NTSF. Ending up picking up both pair and waiting on NDC to come thru by Friday 
nthat.gif
Not sure if I should laugh or cut...

On one hand, this post is LAME, fam. You're on some straight up Look AT Me!!! 

Keep it a buck (authentic), you've got all types of posters on NT that didn't cop 13s, and cats like you come through talkin' 'bout finga clickin' agility. FOHWDBS. 

Nucca said, "I had another pair on lock."

roll.gif
mean.gif

FWIW: I copped my pair. Just saying. 
You're calling me out on how I'm telling everyone that I had 2 pairs on lock with relative ease when other people saying they had a tough time in the Bay; so I didn't see how "tough" it really was since sizes were popping up all over the Bay from previous posts. All I did was put in work and made sure I got up before 455AM and for the twitter rsvp, work has me on my laptop majority of the time so RSVP hits for me.

Are you acting on behalf of all these folks on here that didnt get a pair? You feelin the pain for them? You GTF0WDBS ****** LOL! You mad I had an alternative when you had the ONE option to pick it up or lose it? Even when fools get their pair, they still be acting salty. Get off the haterade or are you sniffin lime lucas "nucca" LOL 
I was able to get thru with my size on NDC with relative ease, albeit, it was just to test my finger clicking agility. I had another pair on lock from RSVP at NTSF. Ending up picking up both pair and waiting on NDC to come thru by Friday 
nthat.gif
Did you get to NDC through Twitter? 
Yup... been real lucky hitting 5/5 with these 13's. 

Last edited:
Just received my size 13s from Finish Line. These fit TTS for me, a little better fit than the Bred 11s which were real snug. I have some glue along the creases, like if they put too much but its not too bad. Only noticeable if you're checkin them up close. About to go light one up and initiate these into the Retro Fam. I'll post some pics in a bit

WOW already restock? sucks for resellers!

Unfortunately so many missed out that I'don't think this or eastbay's pairs are going to make a dent in reseller pairs. With this much of a heads up I wouldn't be shocked if both crash again and then sell out immediately when they eventually come back up. I think I've put a lot of work in and was able to get 2 pairs at retail, but neither in my size.

Last edited:
THE FACT THAT THEY PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED THE RESTOCK MEANS IT WILL BE NO BETTER THAN THE INITIAL RELEASE. MAYBE EVEN WORSE.

THE FACT THAT THEY PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED THE RESTOCK MEANS IT WILL BE NO BETTER THAN THE INITIAL RELEASE. MAYBE EVEN WORSE.
Honestly, I think all hell will break loose. They should just shut down the servers until 5 hours prior to release and then let all the sheeple fight for their pair. I think it will be even tougher to grab especially since all those that missed a chance will be gunning for this as their last chance before waiting for a restock.

Last edited:
The restock on FNL for the Bred IV seems pretty easy to obtain compared to any other initial release.

The word for that came out in the evening the night before, this once notice was released about 5 hours earlier.

MIght just have to try again.

Just got mine from Fnl! Compared my 04 they are indentical except for the 3m and carbon fiber other than that good quality.

can't help but laugh at that... at some point wouldn't the photographer be like, excuse me, but can I please have the makeup touched up to soften the imperfections?

Last edited:
So does anyone know if the restock means my original order from Saturday will be fulfilled? It's still sitting as "processing", and most of know what that means.

So does anyone know if the restock means my original order from Saturday will be fulfilled? It's still sitting as "processing", and most of know what that means.
take your order number and talk to a CSR, they'll provide you with a solid answer quickest. 

with FNL, nothing is guaranteed :smh:

my AM 90 OG got cancelled a week ago, and then a day later they restock it in a FSR, called them and the rep told me I'm just SOL

Good luck with that!! When i ordered my am90 og on rd they had 2 different restocks for them and my order was never fulfilled... The whole time i spoke to maybe 5 or 6 different reps and all they can tell me is that they are "looking" for a store to fulfill it...i ended up canceling coz it was already over a week and it was still "processing" i never got a respond y it was never fulfilled....what sux is a few days ago they had another restock with the same size i ordered!! Smh! Thats FNL for u! No guarantees! SMH AGAIN!

with FNL, nothing is guaranteed :smh:

my AM 90 OG got cancelled a week ago, and then a day later they restock it in a FSR, called them and the rep told me I'm just SOL
Lol same story i just posted lol
Take it as a hint about FNL LOL

Back
Top Bottom