AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I guess every retro will have restocks. a week later
Then I think after a month, you'll see them at Nike Outlet 
glasses.gif

Maybe the two of us will have luck this time around. It sure wasn't on our side last weekend.

I actually did get my pair on saturday.

Sorry you were not able to.

I'm just shocked that the last 5-6 releases have immediately been made available again the following week between various sites.

Hope the people that missed out can get their pair for retail with these re-stocks. This release seemed way more difficult than it should have been :/

I actually did get my pair on saturday.

Sorry you were not able to.

I'm just shocked that the last 5-6 releases have immediately been made available again the following week between various sites.

It wasn't meant to be, not a big deal. I've still got my OG's and 04's. I agree though with them becoming available again, but they make sense considering how fast they sell out and how many orders were cancelled, etc. They are bound to have re-stocks, mis-counts in inventory, returns etc.

Just got my pair from FNL... 

Couple things to note:

1.) Many quality control issues with my pair

A. Excess glue, almost looks like sole is separating even though its not. 

B. One shoe has glue stain on suede about 1/2 inch 

C. Other shoe has long "slash" about an inch long on inside of red suede.

2.) These are REALLY NICE on feet. Was pleasantly surprised

3.) They fit TTS for me.

...I normally am not one to complain about quality control issues but this is the first pair I got from JB that was a little ridiculous. Probably could qualify for B Grades 
mean.gif
. Considering doubling up when Eastbay drops just so I have a chance at getting a decent pair.

Either way, I like them a lot and they will be rocked on the regular. But JB is definitely slippin' hard. I'll try and post up some pics later. 

Couple things to note:
3.) They fit TTS for me.

...I normally am not one to complain about quality control issues but this is the first pair I got from JB that was a little ridiculous. Probably could qualify for B Grades :smh: . Considering doubling up when Eastbay drops just so I have a chance at getting a decent pair.

Either way, I like them a lot and they will be rocked on the regular. But JB is definitely slippin' hard. I'll try and post up some pics later. 

I have a big glue stain on the suede as well... haven't gotten around to take a pic of it tho. :smh:

Couple things to note:

3.) They fit TTS for me.

...I normally am not one to complain about quality control issues but this is the first pair I got from JB that was a little ridiculous. Probably could qualify for B Grades 
mean.gif
. Considering doubling up when Eastbay drops just so I have a chance at getting a decent pair.

these could be your beaters

these could be your beaters

Terrible attitude to have about brand new almost $200 shoes that are inspired by the greatest player ever.

and I get it also.

Best way to describe the pair I got is "sloppy". I have no problem with the materials, couldn't care less that they dont sparkle when someone takes a flash photo, etc. Just glue everywhere on the shoe!!!!!! I havent even put my foot in them yet. Quite frankly, I'm thinking about listing them on eBay and hope to get enough to cover the fees and what not.

Back
Top Bottom