AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

nba-feet-january-28-2013-04.jpg
He's been rocking the 13's the last couple nights (I posted a couple days ago), and before that he was rockin' the 11's.

Last edited:
Busted my pair out to class today. Had to put the force field in so they won't crease the toe. These XIII's attracts dust. All I'm saying.

I was thinking about balling in the White black Reds XIII's (He got Games) for the summer. But I was wondering is there TOO much space in the toe box, please let me know, Because i know that JB put more room on the toe box, or at least changed the shape of it. 

SIDE NOTE- Has anyone seen professional players in the NBA rocking the 2013 bred XIII, on court?

Nope, not for me. I double my socks when I play though. No problem with foot sliding, toes hurting, etc. Just double the socks, lace them up tight, good to go. Only problem I had at first was the grip. To me they were kinda slippery but it seems like they are actually getting better the more I play. And I have played with a single pair of elite socks on, no problems. Try them out! Not a bad shoe man. I'm gonna be throwing on those he got game 13's at the park in the summer too :smokin .

I've got an extra pair of bred 13s that a guy wants to trade a pair of dead stock fire red 4s. Good deal?

I got em as a backup but I've been feelin guilty with all my recent pickups so I considered trading for an older release that I don't have. I love 4s but didn't know the trade value of them

Back
Top Bottom