AJ FUSION V WHITE/BLACK-FIRE RED

WAIT the fire red v that look just like this are coming out in a package right??? so why the hell would i buy the knock off looking air force jordan version

if only the retros had that Nike AIR
mad.gif

Those are the only good fusions out of the bunch. But the first pictures that were shown of these with the creased up toe boxes make them unappealing. Will becopped if they end up going on sale or if I can get under retail.

Maybe without the strap...........

heat can we get a pic of those without the strap?? Thanks... and as always, thanks for the pics!

Another hideous monstrosity from those at JB ... The Air V in this colorway is my grail , and they really %@!# on it with these hybrids .. thank god shoes from2002 and back are still attainable , because i will be purchasing nothing else from JB this year , except the white/red XX3 .....

everything else is just pathetic .... sorry had to vent on this one ... this (V) is my favorite Air model

These are decent compared to the rest of the Fusion V's, but I still won't be coppin...........I will just wait for this colorway in the V/XVIII CDPack

Best color yet, but once again, that AF1 sole just don't look right on a V. Especially going from white to black. I would rather go buy another pair ofVs....

Back
Top Bottom