AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
You sat you don't care about this release but you're melting down over it going pushed back. Stop being weird.
sorry I don't give free passes to these shops when they eff up. if I performed like James is performing at my job constantly switching up the due date for my clients I'd be fired.

sorry I don't give free passes to these shops when they eff up. if I performed like James is performing at my job constantly switching up the due date for my clients I'd be fired.
Sounds like you haven't built up the loyalty or demand with your clients that James has with his. Maybe it's you that needs to be better.

Again, it's a shoe. Sit down and relax.

Delays happen and i'm cool with that. Just kinda annoying having everything in motion just to stop it and not people are in the dark. But it's AMM and their drops are the best right now. So I'll chill until I get my invoice. Also helps I don't like 2s so I'm copping for a friend lol.

Haha didn't mean it like that. Just saying sit back and relax. It ain't that important.
this energy only enables these companies to keep screwing over the consumer - sorry I have had enough of the botted apps, the Marcus Jordan backdoors, the botched releases, the gifting pairs to celebs, at some point the people who foot the bills for these companies needs to say enough is enough. This drop has been completely botched with zero communication (which looks even worse on the heels of the union 2 drop) - no one know why it keeps getting pushed and no one knows why they won't just set a new date. its bad business period.

this energy only enables these companies to keep screwing over the consumer - sorry I have had enough of the botted apps, the Marcus Jordan backdoors, the botched releases, the gifting pairs to celebs, at some point the people who foot the bills for these companies needs to say enough is enough. This drop has been completely botched with zero communication (which looks even worse on the heels of the union 2 drop) - no one know why it keeps getting pushed and no one knows why they won't just set a new date. its bad business period.

For what it's worth I agree with you. Shops need to do a better job how they handle these releases. People will say it's just shoes but I know I get emotionally attached to a drop myself. I don't know why they haven't said anything, it'd be nice to get some kind of indication. Especially if you're on of the people who went out of their way to do in store raffle.

It's not fair to consumers. Especially fi you don't have a cook group, bot, etc... to help you with drops when they poorly communicate. Or worse hold you money up like Union. But the sad reality is shops have their issues (justified or not) and no matter how much we complain as long as others are willing to keep dropping bread they have no reason to change.

How exactly are you getting screwed over? Its a sneaker, not a life essential. They'll sell it when they are ready to sell it. If you're so upset, hit ignore thread and skip the release. Really show them how mad you are.

I get emotionally attached to a drop myself.
pffft.png

Lmao you saw how stupid I was acting over them 3s. Mad props to you for helping me calm down.
Haha man it's just shoes. There's another release next week. You probably already have more shoes than you can beat over the next 5 years. Zoom out a little and realize it's really not a big deal. This is peak first world problems.

And this is a 2. A 2! No 2 in history is worth getting upset over.

Haha man it's just shoes. There's another release next week. You probably already have more shoes than you can beat over the next 5 years. Zoom out a little and realize it's really not a big deal. This is peak first world problems.

And this is a 2. A 2! No 2 in history is worth getting upset over.

Oh I totally agree. I'm have more shoes than I know what to do with. I'm just offering some perspective from a giant cry baby lol. I know how dude feels. I like winning even if I don't care about a shoe so I be locked in. It's worse when it's a shoe I actually want.

How exactly are you getting screwed over? Its a sneaker, not a life essential. They'll sell it when they are ready to sell it. If you're so upset, hit ignore thread and skip the release. Really show them how mad you are.
What he meant was he’s getting jioped as the extension diminished his chance of a secured pair. He’s upset over that. Probably a scalper reseller Timmy. It’s hilarious that folks think companies owes them a pair of shoe. Then claim it’s out of touch for delaying due to an unforeseen event and that their wants is more important than the well being of affected staff and contractors

Back
Top Bottom