AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
damn thats a scam, sorry for you my bro.

jk

first zadeh now this

I Am Never Gonna Financially Recover From This | Know Your Meme

yea it was through that online reservation system
Well it’s not a scam then right? If prosper is somehow owned or affiliated with The Whitner Group then you should be good. I entered in store at Social Status and my invoice came from AMM. Log into your account on AMM and you should see your order there regardless of which store you signed up at. I don’t see the big deal unless you guys are joking/being sarcastic and it’s just going over my head lol.

got an invoice today from a ma maniere for instore

but i went to prosper in NJ
Yea all the invoices come from AMM. You can sign up at AMM, SS, APB, or Prosper but they all send their lists to Charlotte and then the invoice comes from AMM.

me nor my friends have gotten our invoices from prosper/amm yet. First batch of slots (not the extended weekend one)

according to discord people who signed up for appointments and didnt show up still got Ws smh

if anyone comes down with an extra 11 my dms are open!

Count me as another that received an invoice from the in-store appointment raffle. I said it in the AMM 1 thread and I'll say it again here: this feels like a fair and efficient method to buy shoes.

I can respect legitimately obtaining an extra pair of kicks to stash, trade, or flip. But the leeches out here botted-up bulk reselling have to be stopped.

Count me as another that received an invoice from the in-store appointment raffle. I said it in the AMM 1 thread and I'll say it again here: this feels like a fair and efficient method to buy shoes.

I can respect legitimately obtaining an extra pair of kicks to stash, trade, or flip. But the leeches out here botted-up bulk reselling have to be stopped.

Only as fair as your ability to be located near a store to enter in the first place.

If your only recourse is the online raffle you’re pretty much screwed

Only as fair as your ability to be located near a store to enter in the first place.

If your only recourse is the online raffle you’re pretty much screwed
Not true. There will be lots of general raffle W's too. Much lower rate then in-store but still better than any other raffle I can think of. But yea living near a store is your best bet for sure.

Back
Top Bottom