AJ II Lucky Green Feb 3, 2023

Which II are you looking forward to most in 2023?

• Lucky Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Craft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craft Low

• UNC to Chi Low

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • UNC Low

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Black Cement

• None

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Atmosphere Low

• Responsibility Low

• Total voters
YMMV, they've gotten particular on me with Jordan Retros on NDC and SNKRS lately but def worth shooting your shot.
For SNKRS orders they denied me in the past. You might be right about through their app on Jordan’s, too. Used to I’d use their “missing cash back” link on everything with no questions asked.
Chicago's will most likely get sold since I like these and homes color blocking the most.
I agree about the color blocking, but I’m keeping my Chicago’s for now. They are too iconic of a shoe in his career to get rid of for me.

Dope Colorway IMO. Happy to get mine. Let yall said, size 13 gang cant afford to play the waiting game.

Surprised to see them sitting for a min this morning but looks like sizes starting to dry up. Either cats are waiting on them Playoff 13s or that Tax Refund hasnt hit yet lol.

Ordered these then cancelled. Grabbed way too many shoes this month already. If they go below $150 I might have to recop

Looks like alot of people cancelled their orders on SNKRS from yesterday, because I see that these are back to being a full size run on the App right now. This let's me see, watch, and witness how lame these new young shoe consumers are nowadays. It's not even about if people want to buy the shoes to wear, because they actually like the shoe.

It's all about resell, hype, and social media influence on which shoes that everybody wants right now. Im not complaining about it, because I was never a reseller, and I only bought shoes to actually wear. But it's funny to watch people to only buy shoes to resell, or because of how social media has overhyped a Colorway.

So they buy to hold for possible future value, or for the value at the moment, not because they want to wear the shoes, or because they personally like them. After they see it's not a hyped up shoe, or after they get their emotional endorphins high from release day. It sits in their imaginary fantasy psychosis, that they won on the GOT'EM system, and when their high comes down from winning a shoe that isn't a hyped up Colorway.

They all cancel their orders, and go to the next lottery shoe that's being released. It's definitely not the 80,s, 90, and early 2000,s anymore. Buying shoes nowadays is like playing a game to alot of people. I know a few people who bought the Lost and Found 1,s purely off of hype and resell possibilities. They have pairs sitting at home because of this mentality.

Alot of people bought those simply because of that reason. Alot of younger people don't even like Chicago 1,s like that. Their mentality is that of, O the resell value is high on these, let me try to get as many pairs as i can. Add to the fact of what happened with the 2015 release, and their resell value, and we have a inflated over hyped shoe this go around.

It's funny and sad to watch at the same time, because it's not about people actually liking the shoes themselves anymore. Especially with the younger generation. It's all about the influence of social media for social media for them.

It's as if everyone has more of a sheep/follower mentality, instead of just being themselves. It's weird to watch people not thinking for themselves.

Restock of 13

C927A55F-7DE8-48BD-BFA1-FFEE0CEE39E1.png

So was it truly a restock on SNKRS this morning, or was it a combination of a restock, along with people also canceling their orders from yesterday too? Because alot of sizes were drying up yesterday throughout the day. I get on SNKRS this morning, and every size was available. I see like 4 or 5 sizes sold out right now, so they're selling, but it's still basically a full size run still available on SNKRS right now.

Im sure that probably half of them will be sold out by mid day today. But seeing all sizes filled up to be ordered this morning made me ask myself alot of questions. Like it was as if Nike released them again this morning with every size available to be bought.

Not sure if this is the case, but doesn’t it hurt your chances to cop future releases on SNKRS if one has a history or pattern of canceling or returning? Remember reading that, or something of that nature a while back…

Back
Top Bottom