AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
My guess is because they finally got their inventory. The 2's were supposed to drop last year so they've already been delayed. Prob wanted to get them out asap as they've prob already been paid for.
union doesn't pay for their collab shoes....

Gangsta Gibbs just got everybodys money in a chokehold huh lol

Untitled.png

People still praying even after that clear as day email from Union huh? Shipping for Union has always been slow, but people who hit shouldn't really be complaining when so many others couldn't even secure a pair. Yea yea 30 dollars for shipping should get you next day, but it is what it is. That J1 shipping took forever, but at least it came. Hell they even sent me the wrong size and covered shipping back and sent me my correct size.

People still praying even after that clear as day email from Union huh? Shipping for Union has always been slow, but people who hit shouldn't really be complaining when so many others couldn't even secure a pair. Yea yea 30 dollars for shipping should get you next day, but it is what it is. That J1 shipping took forever, but at least it came. Hell they even sent me the wrong size and covered shipping back and sent me my correct size.
Yea I hit 2 pairs on the 2’s with confirmed emails. No complaints; just overwhelming anxiety that they’ll get cancelled lol.

i looked this morning & all 3 of my pending charges were dropped off & my money was back in my account. i hate to see it happen to them, but going forward i don't know how to feel about future union releases...

These releases are painful for, the easiest way is just to do a quick raffle. All these stores keep messing up. You’ve got the ALD pre order system but even then there are delays. I’m still waiting for my concepts Far Outs and even got a tracking number 3 weeks ago that is still waiting for UPS to pick up so I can only assume it will be cancelled soon.

Yes I know it’s tough for stores and I know some do try to make releases fairer but they still need to respect the customers time & patience more. Not everyone trying is a reseller, some are regular people that don’t have the time for all this b.s. To have 3+ pending charges is wild especially if you still don’t even know if you’ll get the shoe.

These releases are painful for, the easiest way is just to do a quick raffle. All these stores keep messing up. You’ve got the ALD pre order system but even then there are delays. I’m still waiting for my concepts Far Outs and even got a tracking number 3 weeks ago that is still waiting for UPS to pick up so I can only assume it will be cancelled soon.

Yes I know it’s tough for stores and I know some do try to make releases fairer but they still need to respect the customers time & patience more. Not everyone trying is a reseller, some are regular people that don’t have the time for all this b.s. To have 3+ pending charges is wild especially if you still don’t even know if you’ll get the shoe.
every drop should be a pre order - there is zero reason not to do this.

Fog pair prices already dropping like a rock, when Union and these other boutiques ship em out everyone will be panic selling. If you want a pair that’s the best time to pull the trigger.
Real ones know this happens with every single release. People just panic buy due to fomo when they miss out on initial drops.

Real ones know this happens with every single release. People just panic buy due to fomo when they miss out on initial drops.
Same I knew this was going to happen, I had to point it out since dude from pages back bought them while they were like $500. It’s rare that a shoe will rebound and actually jump up when pairs hit addresses

Same I knew this was going to happen, I had to point it out since dude from pages back bought them while they were like $500. It’s rare that a shoe will rebound and actually jump up when pairs hit addresses
I saw that too. Side note, Union duplicated my charge (one pending, one confirmed). Waiting for my retail pair, I can't wait. The last time I hit on a 'hype' shoe was damn near 3 years ago.

Agree, only shoe I regret not buying early was SW 97/1. Those were one of the few that jumped after the drop and naturally I refused to buy right after only to cave way later on down the road when they were well above what I could've bought for.

I know it's been brought up numerous times in the AJ1 megathread, but idk how the hell you guys decide what to keep and what to sell. The Kondo method doesn't work since every pair brings me joy...that and I'm a sucker for Jordan collabs. But if I keep buying and not offloading pairs, I'm gonna run outta space or my wife gonna leave me jk.

Back
Top Bottom