AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I contacted Union about 4 pending charges and this was there response.

We recognize that this drop was incredibly frustrating and we take full responsibility for this. We are working diligently to clear this matter up in order to ensure a better experience for all of our customers in the future. We work hard to make sure these drops are as fair as possible for everyone and apologize for the issues related to this most recent release. We appreciate your understanding and support of the brand.

Best,

UNION
Los Angeles

As someone in here mentioned, you aren’t likely to get these in hand for a while since they have up to 14 business days to ship.

said i wasnt gonna do it, gotta work on my self control😩

5BA6D8D7-4C8E-474E-99F1-47E30D199F7A.png
Hurts to look back at this

yall mustve missed where i said i paid extra so i can have these for my vacation next week. I got a 2nd pair for 300 something so its all good, glad you are so concerned about my pockets

4C711A85-671B-4AD2-BB66-271ADC7231BC.jpeg
you do you, but you’re lucky shoes are shipping out from scotty x in time for your vacation considering union hasn’t even shipped out shoes yet.

can’t even imagine paying a premium and shoes not getting there to you by the time you want me

Nice! That’ll be $ well spent! Who cares about $200 anyway, I’ve blown way more than that on one bet but at least you get to to walk away with some crazy *** moon boots for your trouble! Lol

Been checking these things on feet and they look like they are even gonna my skinny *** cankles!

If my plan was to flip? Yea, sure why not. Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time (and I didn't). Super limited shoe, WITH union name attached, but the price dropping? Now why do you think that is? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom