AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Concept wack but shape
1636130451864.jpeg
I peeped it too. The toe box is certainly an improvement. Now it’s time for JB to release some decent cws rather than trash :pimp:

I'll probably more than likely still go for a pair since there's no telling when we'll get acutal AJ2 retros... just hope there's a 2nd CW and it'd better than the first.
There is a second colorway. Clearly the mock-ups are wrong, but the top pair is the pair that’s just been unveiled. The Rattan pair is yet to be seen.
7727E17F-C90C-429B-9560-90D39E560391.jpeg

I'll probably more than likely still go for a pair since there's no telling when we'll get acutal AJ2 retros... just hope there's a 2nd CW and it'd better than the first.
So I looked up all the colors of the Ratan pair. Rattan is a shade of beige, Beach is a shade of beige, we know Orange Peal is a shade of orange (seen on the Cool Grey 3s), and obviously the Siren Red is the shade of red found in the outsole and I think (though it looks faded) on the Jumpman Union and side tag thing.

If the Rattan pair follows similar coloring conventions, I think they’re gonna have a light beige upper with slightly darker beige suede overlays, the piping and plastic eye stays are gonna be Orange Peel, and the same Siren Red hits on the bottom of the outsole and tags.

These are dope IMO. Love the mainly grey color. I like that these not only are doing the shape the right way (the super bulky toe, shape, and mudguard is one of the reasons why I’ve never liked 2s), but they also fix/change the other main feature I’ve never liked on 2s, and that’s they heal counter. I’ve always hated that plastic or rubber looking heel, especially when it’s the same color as the midsole.
5E8223D0-FFE4-4F70-9061-ED1A3AEEECD9.jpeg

These are dope IMO. Love the mainly grey color. I like that these not only are doing the shape the right way (the super bulky toe, shape, and mudguard is one of the reasons why I’ve never liked 2s), but they also fix/change the other main feature I’ve never liked on 2s, and that’s they heal counter. I’ve always hated that plastic or rubber looking heel, especially when it’s the same color as the midsole.
5E8223D0-FFE4-4F70-9061-ED1A3AEEECD9.jpeg
I was thinking the exact opposite. I love that heel
Counter. That’s what makes the shoe 🤷🏽‍♂️
these would of been way more crazy if a plastic/rubber counter. The spine is the star of the show mange.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom