AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
That's just it. Being on SNKRS is meaningless as 99% of us won't cop there. Hopefully it'll be enough supply to reduce the resell price at least.

I had an offer for $305 on eBay (I declined), and saw another sale for $300. I'd say that price will remain for awhile, esp once more stock drops. HOWEVER, much lower than $300 doesn't make sense as a seller as it gets close to break-even. And in-person means no sales tax. Thus, if you REALLY want them, pay the extra and go for the $300 (esp if you're in a state with tax). If it's a nice to have, and you have patience, just wait until early next month.

Lastly, if in-person, make sure you're not risking your life to acquire ;-).

Rattan and Grey Fog arrived safely

C5359E8B-FAD6-47E0-8C53-C9F360EECF29.jpeg

I had an offer for $305 on eBay (I declined), and saw another sale for $300. I'd say that price will remain for awhile, esp once more stock drops. HOWEVER, much lower than $300 doesn't make sense as a seller as it gets close to break-even. And in-person means no sales tax. Thus, if you REALLY want them, pay the extra and go for the $300 (esp if you're in a state with tax). If it's a nice to have, and you have patience, just wait until early next month.

Lastly, if in-person, make sure you're not risking your life to acquire ;-).

I will acquire them for 250!
I was willing to pay 300-340 for the fogs when the invoices started going out. People were asking 350+. Once everyone started getting their invoices, they all came back and were asking for 300, I said max I’ll pay now is 280 lol.

Once they are all in hand and boutiques/SNKRS drop 250 max

I was willing to pay 300-340 for the fogs when the invoices started going out. People were asking 350+. Once everyone started getting their invoices, they all came back and were asking for 300, I said max I’ll pay now is 280 lol.

Nobody really wanting these tbh. Inflated price is mostly backdoored and scalpers trying to resell. And not to mention resale market about to tank soon with the incoming recession.

When do you think that'll be? Starting to get impatient and want to pull the trigger on the fogs..

I mean wait until they release on snkrs. At least try to get them for retail yourself...and if that doesn’t work out wait about a week for them to get in hand from those that hitnon snkrs and then see what the prices look like...

So happy these prices have fallen , but watch out for fakes because they have been out for a long time.

Personally if you didn’t hit retail just take the L and move on from a shoe that literally does the opposite of the #1 function of a shoe. It causes pain instead of comfort. I’m gonna use mine to trade w other stuff for the supreme camo 5s I think.

Back
Top Bottom