AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
These Dudes Don’t Count Saturday As A “Business Say” Yet Booked All Our Shipping Out Into The Future, On A Saturday :smh:
DFA712CE-4374-4CBB-B4B0-0B325B87BC2F.jpeg

What Kinnda “Logistics” Is This Mess? :nerd:
Mines were shipped via FedEx today and they’ve already been picked up by them as well. Expected delivery day is Saturday.

What's with the 3 eyelets instead of 4?
khris jibbs interpretation and twist of his jordan;

frankenstein stitch on onion 1's
folded stitched down tongue on onion 4's
no wings logo, 3 eyelets, tag on the ankle on the onion 2's

The 3 eyelets instead of 4 isn't a Chris Gibbs / Union thing. Unfortunately, all Jordan 2 Retros after 1994 (EXCEPT for sizes 11 and up of the 2008 Jordan 2s from the CDP) only had 3 eyelets.

The 3 eyelets instead of 4 isn't a Chris Gibbs / Union thing. Unfortunately, all Jordan 2 Retros after 1994 (EXCEPT for sizes 11 and up of the 2008 Jordan 2s from the CDP) only had 3 eyelets.

not exactly, there were a few Jordan 2's AFTER 1994 that had 4 eyelets. (Melo 2's, Eminems, plus a few random colorways)

But my overall message was about how chris likes to switch things up on his interpretation of a jordan. Yes he wasn't the first to do 3 eyelets, but all the Jordan 2 collabs that came/coming out within these last 2 years have 4 eyelets (OW, AMM, Jbalvin). But Chris CHOSE his to be 3 eyelets.

not exactly, there were a few Jordan 2's AFTER 1994 that had 4 eyelets. (Melo 2's, Eminems, plus a few random colorways)

But my overall message was about how chris likes to switch things up on his interpretation of a jordan. Yes he wasn't the first to do 3 eyelets, but all the Jordan 2 collabs that came/coming out within these last 2 years have 4 eyelets (OW, AMM, Jbalvin). But Chris CHOSE his to be 3 eyelets.
I feel it. I'm just saying to me it's not so much switching it up, as it's keeping them the way they've unfortunately been for quite a while. I'm glad that the examples you show went back to the OG 4 eyelets (JB should've never changed them to begin with IMO), and I wish Union would've done the same.

Mine are STILL sitting on "Label Created". I reached out with no response. Once this gets straightened out I don't think I'll ever get anything from Union's website.

the person i agreed to buy my rattans from finally got my pair from union today and shipped them. crazy how the market went in the opposite direction on these. We agreed to $475 the week after they dropped but he told me to hold off paying until they came in to make sure everything was kosher. Well today we agreed on $360 shipped and Im happy. I'll scoop up the grey fogs when the prices tumble some more after this week and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom